Gaining and Maintaining Speed...???
If I am looking for more SPEED...What "aspect" of a snowboard should I look for/upgrade to:
1. Stiffer board (triaxial vs biaxial, carbon fiber strips, stiffer wood etc.)
2. Sintered base instead of a extruded base
3. Longer effective edge/running length
4. Directional shape vs a true twin shape
5. Overall longer board...say upgrading to a 152 if your used to riding a 148-149.
Is it a combination of all of these things together..??
Which aspect above will have the "most" effect on gaining/maintaining more speed (base material right?)...???
Last edited by Taylor_Gang; 02-07-2014 at 02:52 PM.