Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   CrORep, anyone see him?? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/127617-crorep-anyone-see-him.html)

slyder 02-13-2014 07:30 AM

CrORep, anyone see him??
 
Anyone seen CroRep really haven't seen much of his pics :dunno:
I use his pics/vids for inspiration, as well as others

BurtonAvenger 02-13-2014 08:55 AM

He stopped in my house yesterday to steal my parking pass.

hardasacatshead 02-13-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 1533289)
He stopped in my house yesterday to steal my parking pass.

This one? :D
http://www.stepbystep.com/wp-content...n-Virginia.jpg

I kid, I kid.

West Baden Iron 02-13-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyder (Post 1533137)
Anyone seen CroRep really haven't seen much of his pics :dunno:
I use his pics/vids for inspiration, as well as others

I saw him a couple of weeks ago when I was at Copper. He was my coach for my freestyle lesson. Great guy, he put up with my bullshit for an entire day.

He is by far the best rider I've ever been around. It was unbelievable watching him make everything look so easy while I struggled with the simple things.

snowklinger 02-13-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardasacatshead (Post 1533321)

well played

EatRideSleep 02-13-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by West Baden Iron (Post 1533353)
I saw him a couple of weeks ago when I was at Copper. He was my coach for my freestyle lesson. Great guy, he put up with my bullshit for an entire day.

He is by far the best rider I've ever been around. It was unbelievable watching him make everything look so easy while I struggled with the simple things.

Indeed! While watching slopestyle I kept thinking, Anthony Corbo should be up there.

BurtonAvenger 02-13-2014 11:25 AM

Actually it was that one. VIP buffet parking is tough to come by.

Cr0_Reps_Smit 02-16-2014 12:31 AM

I'm still around! Just haven't had internet at my house for about the last 2 months and I kinda hate typing out stuff on my phone but I'm trying it out ha. I'm gonna try and be a little more active but hopefully my room mate can get this internet thing sorted within the next week. Glad to see I've been missed though! Ha

Here's a couple photos to hold you over till I can get some internet access on my laptop again.

Little wall stall action on something we built in our backyard.
The wall itself was already there but we built the quarter up to it.

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/f...sc62118b8.jpeg

And a butter pad we built on our front porch
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/f...sab1af89d.jpeg

snowklinger 02-16-2014 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cr0_Reps_Smit (Post 1541201)
I'm still around! Just haven't had internet at my house for about the last 2 months and I kinda hate typing out stuff on my phone but I'm trying it out ha. I'm gonna try and be a little more active but hopefully my room mate can get this internet thing sorted within the next week. Glad to see I've been missed though! Ha

Here's a couple photos to hold you over till I can get some internet access on my laptop again.

Little wall stall action on something we built in our backyard.
The wall itself was already there but we built the quarter up to it.

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/f...sc62118b8.jpeg

And a butter pad we built on our front porch
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/f...sab1af89d.jpeg

righton brosef!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2