Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   Student Survey (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/135834-student-survey.html)

cmarmita 03-22-2014 10:48 PM

Student Survey
 
Hello,

I am part of a team working on a student project. We are doing some market research in order to launch a new brand of sunglasses for snowboarders. We'd love to have some feedback from real snowboarding experts.

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/made_in_mtl

Thanks for your help!

:occasion14:

ShredLife 03-22-2014 11:04 PM

1. fuck off.
2. die.
3. read the rules.
4. ???
5. profit.

BurtonAvenger 03-22-2014 11:48 PM

TITS! SHOW YOUR TITS! Seriously.

EatRideSleep 03-23-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 1633394)
1. fuck off.
2. die.
3. read the rules.
4. ???
5. profit.

No couch? That's my favorite of your quotes.

Oh look, a new avatar!

Was just getting used to the most recent, still miss the Johnny one :(

ShredLife 03-23-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRideSleep (Post 1633506)
No couch? That's my favorite of your quotes.

Oh look, a new avatar!

Was just getting used to the most recent, still miss the Johnny one :(

well you DO get the middle finger back with the fuckUnicorn, so at least there's that..

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/47563021.jpg

EatRideSleep 03-23-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 1633538)
well you DO get the middle finger back with the fuckUnicorn, so at least there's that..

True. "FuckUnicorn"...of course, what else would it be called ha. Less of an aberration than the Pegacorn for sure.

Meme: Ahaha, excellent! :eusa_clap:

SnowDogWax 03-23-2014 04:18 PM

Help! The unicorn has stolen my sunglasses.

cmarmita 03-24-2014 05:39 PM

Don't hate on the students.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 1633394)
1. fuck off.
2. die.
3. read the rules.
4. ???
5. profit.

Hey! This is an assignment for a class. There is no profit, here. Though, that is a cool fukicorn. If no one participates in the survey, I can at least present that picture as representative of snowboard culture. A picture is worth a thousand surveys. :laugh:

tdn 03-24-2014 05:58 PM

10 Attachment(s)
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/wel...vertising.html

There you go cmarmita.

chomps1211 03-24-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmarmita (Post 1637474)
Hey! This is an assignment for a class. There is no profit, here. Though, that is a cool fukicorn. If no one participates in the survey, I can at least present that picture as representative of snowboard culture. A picture is worth a thousand surveys. :laugh:

I believe you missed the point of shred's avatar. It's not a fukicorn.

...it's a Fuck-U-nicorn!! :eusa_clap: And aptly applied to survey requests when the rules have not been followed.

You still have a chance to back up, regroup, READ THE RULES, and possibly save yourself an interwebz ass reaming. Check the link in the rules giving examples of the response to following and not following the rules.

Until those rules have been read and followed? We don't care if it's for school, non profit, profit or if participating in your survey guarantees lasting peace to the middle east!! We will amuse ourselves at your expense!

Fair warning!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2