anyone in vancouver... - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
jimmybonzai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Saturday is supposed to be nice - I plan on demo'ing a skate banana up at grouse.

Also Whistler is going nuts, was up there last weekend for fresh pow + warm wheather - I thought my rear quad was going to jump out of my leg...lol

According to their website they have had 123cm in the last week...I'm going up next weekend staying at the Fairmont($99 deal)...it's going to be pimp!

Stoke is building
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bakesale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybonzai View Post
Saturday is supposed to be nice - I plan on demo'ing a skate banana up at grouse.

Also Whistler is going nuts, was up there last weekend for fresh pow + warm wheather - I thought my rear quad was going to jump out of my leg...lol

According to their website they have had 123cm in the last week...I'm going up next weekend staying at the Fairmont($99 deal)...it's going to be pimp!

Stoke is building
Is Lib Tech doing a demo day on saturday or something?
bakesale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BigC_ 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Revelstoke BC
Posts: 226
Default

We're getting the same dump over here on the island, I'm heading up on sunday so I'm pretty stoked on that. They've been getting fresh snow all week and I've been crying myself to sleep because all my friends have been up riding because their on spring break and I'm stuck working full-time, so depressing.
BigC_ 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
jimmybonzai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
Is Lib Tech doing a demo day on saturday or something?
Nope, but the Boardroom lets you demo boards for $20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
ThinkFloyd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How was the snow at the Van mountains this weekend. Went to Manning, pretty icy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 687
Default

I had plans to head up today but I ditched cuz me knee didn't feel too good. I think its something to do with my MCL. Doctor's appointment is next Monday.
markee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
jimmybonzai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkFloyd View Post
How was the snow at the Van mountains this weekend. Went to Manning, pretty icy.
Yeah, pretty icy in the morning then soft and a little slushy in the avo.

Better than a kick in then nuts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
MSchumacher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Went to grouse last night. Absolutely awesome. No line ups, no crowds. Just perfect.

Got to play golf on the weekend and ride powder on Monday. Really can't get better then this
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Samyaksambuddhas
 
PaoloSmythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Only British blaady Columbia!!!
Posts: 4,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchumacher View Post
Went to grouse last night. Absolutely awesome. No line ups, no crowds. Just perfect.

Got to play golf on the weekend and ride powder on Monday. Really can't get better then this
see, now that i why i am moving to couver!!
(altho i will find something less 'old man' to do than play golf )
__________________
Just coz you don't understand it
Doesn't mean it makes no sense!
PaoloSmythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums