1. Nitro Magnum 165 Wide, Rome SDS 390, Burton Moto
2. price, performance, and I'm a big guy, so I need stuff to fit me
3. I like Nitro, but I'm open to anything
4. Phillip Galls, local outdoor shop, closed now
, bindings at NOTB in Salem, NH
5. PG-Only place around with good stuff, NOTB-good prices, no tax, knowledgeable staff
6. as many as possible 30-40
9. split between Lexington, KY, Cincinnati,OH, and Boston, MA
Originally Posted by rafael
Hi, I am a student doing a research project about snowboarding for school. I hope you guys and girls can help me out by giving me some information by answering a few questions. Thanks in advance.
1) What kind of snowboard gear do you have now? Please include Brand & Model for Boards, Bindings & Boots.
2) Why did you choose this gear? (Price, look, performance, etc...)
3) What is you favorite brand?
4) Where did you get your gear? (Sports Retail store, Online, Speciality Store, on Mountain, etc...)
5) Why did you get your gear from that location?
6) How many times do you snowboard per season?
7) What your age?
8) Male or Female?
9) Where do you live? (City & Country)
Thanks so much once again.