Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   Snowboard/Ski Magazines FREE (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/20622-snowboard-ski-magazines-free.html)

earl_je 12-04-2009 01:24 PM

Snowboard/Ski Magazines FREE
 
I think its valid in the US only. I get tons of free magazines, so I might as well share.
:thumbsup:


FREEmags

Yes these do come. Just be patient and dont forget to thank me... ;)

BurtonRider87 12-04-2009 01:26 PM

why are they free? i guess they automatically renew and try to bill me next year:dunno:

earl_je 12-04-2009 01:30 PM

Nope, they dont even need a CC number. They do occasionally send renewal letters but just disregard them.

I've been getting free magazines for years and have been giving subscriptions to my family all the time. Magazine companies only get a fraction of earnings in the subscription fee. The most money they make comes from advertising.

More reader base = increased advertising fees

They dont care about your subscription fee, they do care about statistics when they present to advertisers.

Ps, I had a magazine subscription (I think it was PCmag) that runs until 2017.

BurtonRider87 12-04-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earl_je (Post 214726)
Nope, they dont even need a CC number. They do occasionally send renewal letters but just disregard them.

I've been getting free magazines for years and have been giving subscriptions to my family all the time. Magazine companies only get a fraction of earnings in the subscription fee. The most money they make comes from advertising.

More reader base = increased advertising fees

They dont care about your subscription fee, they do care about statistics when they present to advertisers.

cool. well i filled one out..if i have to hunt you down in a year i will:laugh:

SPAZ 12-04-2009 01:46 PM

done. i was actually about to subscribe to transworld... this is nicer!

maf05r6 12-04-2009 01:46 PM

Filled it out I will see what happens. Probably a ton more junk mail on my way.....

BurtonRider87 12-04-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowboardSpaz (Post 214735)
done. i was actually about to subscribe to transworld... this is nicer!

the only cool thing about subscribing was you got the free socks

earl_je 12-04-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maf05r6 (Post 214736)
Filled it out I will see what happens. Probably a ton more junk mail on my way.....

From my experience, usually not.. specially since its the company itself promoting the offer.

Nmbr1Ballr 12-04-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Offer valid for Snowbomb and Tahoe Card database members only. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your first issue. Offer ends April 15, 2010.
So when you put your info in do they try and match it with a database to make sure you are a member?

BurtonRider87 12-04-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nmbr1Ballr (Post 214744)
So when you put your info in do they try and match it with a database to make sure you are a member?

i was wondering the same:dunno:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2