Man, why didn't I participate in last years thread! Ticked off so many goals.
So, for next (2
) seasons 2017/18
- Make it to a full 24 months of consecutive in bounds snowboarding. Currently on 11. June 2016 - May 2018 is the goal.
- Ride technical terrain switch, and make it look good. I can ride most terrain switch now, but there's a lot more skidding and hesitation than I'd like when it gets bumpy, tight or steep. Reaction/instinct just isn't there yet. Switch euro carves would be nice too.
- Confidence on drops. Pretty much every crash I've had this season was from landing too backseat.
- Backside 3's. I'm comfortable with both regular and switch Front 3's, but something about spinning off my toe edge doesn't agree with me. Same for backside nose/tail rolls etc, they look awkward as hell right now.
- Front 5's without reverting.
- Frontside boardslides more confidently. I want to be able to switch from a front board to back board or vise versa on a long basic box or rail. Probably least important goal because if I fuck it up, it hurts the most...
- Tamedogs! Still got a month of slush so I might manage to tick this one off.
- Ride more Canadian resorts. Revelstoke, Kicking Horse, and Fernie are priorities. This will be tough because I'm ultimately saving up to live 3 months out of a Van and see as much of Canada and the USA as I can through July-Oct next year.