Worst trip ever.
After looking forward to snowboarding for the past two months, a good saturday finally comes, with good snow conditions. This morning I
- Woke up completely hung over (WAY more than I should have been)
- Found $130 parking ticket on my truck
- Got to the mountain, lady forgot to give me my change, I forgot too.....remembered too late
- Some dumbass piece of shit kid who couldnt board rammed me and bruised the hell out of my tailbone
- Thus riding all day in pain and not being able to progress at all
- Mountain was very small, longest run was under a minute.
I feel like this was just a waste of a day. Anyone else have any bad trip stories.