ain't no basic boarder, i run carhartt's for boarding clothes, i drive a big loud diesel truck, and i am PROUD to be a CANADIAN. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Got big into snowboarding this year and took some time and read through pages of these forums in all different sections and it seems Burton is knocked very hard.
I just bought a new burton board, bindings and boots and can't speak higher of them. I can only compare to rental crap and my buddies ride board but they seem awesome to me.
Is it you think there over priced? But arn't they all? or is it their stuff is not up to par?
There's a fair amount of different viewpoints about it it seems...
1. Guys who have only rode rentals and Burton and then think Burton is the best (any company (almost...)=better than rentals). That's annoying.
2. People who think that Burton is horrible and sucks... who have never ridden a Burton. That's annoying.
3. People who hate Burton because it's the biggest and/or the EST thing (trying to force you to buy more Burton stuff).
4. People who genuinely think that Burton just overprices their equipment and you'd be better off buying something different.
5. People who like starting flame wars/bait threads.
7. People who bought their equipment and like the product while still having tried (or being open) to other brands.