That's it, that's all - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
shogun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I just bought that's it that's all and chulksmack two sick movies. what else would you guys recommend?
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post
I just bought that's it that's all and chulksmack two sick movies. what else would you guys recommend?
Anything by MDP or absinthe.
__________________
Those Midwest Winters.My blog. It deals with snowboarding and the midwest.
Miles_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Suburban Blend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 761
Blog Entries: 5
Default

We also have the Blue-Ray version of TITA
Snowboarding Videos and Skateboarding Videos - Suburban Blend
Suburban Blend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tooscoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: behind that tree, ontario
Posts: 251
Blog Entries: 1
Default

any norweigans on here?... i want to see that 3d one that came out this last year, but apparently its only out there... "they came from..." i think its called.

so yeah... any people who have that available to them... send it to me! i want to see a snowboard movie in 3d! i even stole the glasses when i saw alice in wonderland just for this!

YouTube - They Came From - Snowboard Film Trailer 2010

They came from... - int. version - on Vimeo


see if that works.. not sure how to embed in here yet.
__________________
sarcasm... yeah... like THAT will ever catch on...

Last edited by tooscoops; 04-06-2010 at 05:22 PM.
tooscoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
hexon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooscoops View Post
any norweigans on here?... i want to see that 3d one that came out this last year, but apparently its only out there... "they came from..." i think its called.

so yeah... any people who have that available to them... send it to me! i want to see a snowboard movie in 3d! i even stole the glasses when i saw alice in wonderland just for this!

YouTube - They Came From - Snowboard Film Trailer 2010

They came from... - int. version - on Vimeo


see if that works.. not sure how to embed in here yet.
I just watched it. There was only a tiny section in the middle of the movie for 3d and I didn't have glasses so I just skipped it. Some of the scenes make me look forward to visiting my gf's family in Norway one day, though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 80
Default

Just saw both TITA and Step into Liquid in Blue Ray. Great investment from amazon for only $40!
Hoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 509
Default

so is First Descent the only movie that is actually a movie with a story to tell? All others are just awesome footages of badass riders?
yusoweird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tooscoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: behind that tree, ontario
Posts: 251
Blog Entries: 1
Default

well... thats it is sort of the travis rice story... but its not a real story... you get the older vids like whiskey and the tories there are people getting drunk... the one we are talking about before, deeper? that one is about earning your turns and lowering the impact on the environment while challenging yourself both up and down the mountain...

but yeah... if you want a story... just watch out cold... still love that movie.
__________________
sarcasm... yeah... like THAT will ever catch on...
tooscoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
RVM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 561
Default

The two main chicks in Out Cold are sooooooo hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooscoops View Post
well... thats it is sort of the travis rice story... but its not a real story... you get the older vids like whiskey and the tories there are people getting drunk... the one we are talking about before, deeper? that one is about earning your turns and lowering the impact on the environment while challenging yourself both up and down the mountain...

but yeah... if you want a story... just watch out cold... still love that movie.
__________________
There is no substitution for human competition.
RVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums