Another Day in Paradise is pure Genius
I received for XMAS NOWHERE-(Absinthefilms), The Storming-(Standard Films) & FUCK IT-(FORUM,etc), and Another Day in Paradise, in my opinion, is much, much better. Here's why:
1. Advertising: If the title doesn't grab your attention, the fact the video comes free in Snowboarder Mag will.
2. The Message: Mammoth's CEO and corporate are saying want to be a great rider? Come to Mammoth! Need proof? Look at the level of talent in our riders, and look at the terrain we build for you. Why go anywhere else?
3. Cinematography: From aerial to POV, the video takes us from where ever we are and buckles us up. I felt like I was riding...excellent utilization of camera angles.
3. Soundtrack: I was at Xmas dinner and the music and video parts were playing over and over in my head. I went to ITunes and downloaded as much music as I could. That said, whomever did the editing and music collection should get a raise.
4. Friendly/Fun: Mammoth promotes a friendly and fun atmosphere for the whole family. How? (16:39) When Mason Aguirre pumps fists with the little kids in the lift, the subconscious message says (to the adults who make the vacation decision), Mammoth is friendly and family oriented. Need proof, look at the rider's expression in the light gray jacket. Those are probably his kids, and he's all smiles isn't he.
Overall, this video is absolutely pure genius. I was planning to go to Whistler. That planned just got scrapped. Why go to Canada when I can spend and invest my dollars in Mammoth.