Drunk with power...er beer.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Because I'm a freakin' moron, I always forget something. So I've made myself a list. I always go over it before I leave for the mountain. Don't always bring everything, but everything always gets a tick or crossed off. Don't know if any of this will ring a bell.
Yes, I'm serious. I actually consult this thing. Senility and all.
1. Truck keys, even if being picked up for night skiing.
2. Ski rack lock.
3. Season Pass. Duh.
7. Spare Oakley lenses. In backpack?
11. Board(s). NS in board-bag, Ride loose.
12. Boots – Snowboarding & winter, depending on transportation.
13. Helmet & goggles
14. Gloves & liners
15. Spare gloves
16. Jacket & liner
17. Pants & liner
19. Balaclava and/or turtleneck
20. Spare t-shirt
21. Backpack with shovel and shin-guards
25. Snacks. Granola bars?
1. Camera, spare battery.
4. Bus tickets (probably in backpack)
Prep – Night before
1. Charge phone, ipod, garmin, walkie-talkies.
2. Print list & have it ready.
Prep – Morning
1. Eat breakfast
Coffee is your friend. Everyone else is an acquaintance.