Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   how do u guys carry your snowboard? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/39460-how-do-u-guys-carry-your.html)

unggio 04-24-2011 08:13 PM

how do u guys carry your snowboard?
 
my arms get tired carrying it from the car to the lift

i have a camelbak cloudwalker hydration pack, it seems to have straps that are only for skis

Amazon.com: CamelBak Cloud Walker 70 oz Hydration Pack: Sports & Outdoors

should i get a dedicated strap, make one out of rock climbing webbing for 50cents a foot or get a new backpack that has those snowboard carrying straps

fattrav 04-24-2011 08:15 PM

Did you start a new thread because no one was taking your seriously in the last one?

BurtonAvenger 04-24-2011 08:28 PM

Why don't you fucking man up and get some muscle or just drag the god damn thing.

grafta 04-24-2011 08:30 PM

ok cool, thread reposted in the correct area! the following still stands as a question:

wtf, are you serious?

what? are you 4'1" 20lbs, riding a 10' surfboard and walking 14 miles to the lift or what?


I just had a terrible feeling that perhaps you are disabled, then i look like a total asshole :(

Argo 04-24-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 398951)
Why don't you fucking man up and get some muscle or just drag the god damn thing.

What he said.... don't drag it though, that Shit is annoying as hell. My 11 year old has never complained about carrying his boards since he was 6. My wife doesn't even bitch about it.....

BurtonAvenger 04-24-2011 08:50 PM

It's only annoying to everyone else I find it amusing!

killclimbz 04-24-2011 08:52 PM

I am thinking that snowboarding might not be the right sport for you. Have you checked out speed Chess?

BurtonAvenger 04-24-2011 08:53 PM

SSX tricky is not what snowboarding is like in real life.

AcroPhile 04-24-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unggio (Post 398949)
my arms get tired carrying it from the car to the lift

i have a camelbak cloudwalker hydration pack, it seems to have straps that are only for skis

Amazon.com: CamelBak Cloud Walker 70 oz Hydration Pack: Sports & Outdoors

should i get a dedicated strap, make one out of rock climbing webbing for 50cents a foot or get a new backpack that has those snowboard carrying straps

I think that my 90lbs girlfriend might need to buy that backpack off you. She complains about having to carry her skis from the parking lot to the lift too. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

slyder 04-24-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcroPhile (Post 398968)
I think that my 90lbs girlfriend might need to buy that backpack off you. She complains about having to carry her skis from the parking lot to the lift too. LOL :laugh: :laugh:

ya but she's a girl...opps maybe OP'er is too :laugh:

Why did I open this thread :dunno:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2