Drunk with power...er beer.
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Planning goals for next season
First cut at goals for next year:
- Alley-oops - proper ones, with a nollie and 180 or 360 out.
- Be able to adlib tricks off side hits.
- Learn as many tricks as possible from the Youtube "29 ground tricks" vid.
- Be able to ollie and nollie at will
- All the butter variations
- Be able to ride switch on pretty much anything
- Be able to ride pretty much any terrain
- Take Steeps at speed
- If I get an opportunity, improve my mogul handling
- Do some real tree-dodging
- spins off jumps. 180s, 360s minimum.
- Become comfortable with Northlands jumps (20 ft and up)
- Become comfortable with boxes
- Learn boardslides
- Hit a rail
Coffee is your friend. Everyone else is an acquaintance.