|07-03-2011, 09:19 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Southern Hemisphere Photography Contest // $5,000+ in Prizes
We're giving away more than $20,000 in prizes on Boardworld this season. Here's our annual photography contest, supported by Transfer Snowboard Magazine. For more contests and promos please click the link below.
For more contests and promotions CLICK HERE
Welcome to the 2011 Southern Hemisphere Photography Contest!
This season we are giving away more than $5,000 in prizes for the Photography Contest.
CATEGORIES FOR 2011:
Photographer of the Season: Goes to the best and most consistent photographer in the contest.
Most Improved Photographer: To enter this category you have to go to the Most Improved Photographer Thread.
Photo of the Season - Action: Awarded for the best action photo in the contest.
Photo of the Season - Landscape: Awarded for the best landscape photo in the contest.
Best Photo Editing: Awarded for the best edited photo of the season. If you are entering this category, you must state so when you post the photo. You must also use the Boardworld logo in your photo. Click here to download the logo. We are looking for the best editing with the greatest creativity.
Photographer of the Season: $1500 in prizes of your choice, including a F-stop Guru Backpack with ICU from F-stop Australia. The winner will be given an opportunity to work with Transfer Snowboard Magazine, including work on a photo shoot plus the opportunity to be mentored by some of the best in the business.
Most Improved Photographer: $1000 in prizes of your choice, including a F-stop Guru Backpack with ICU from F-stop Australia. The winner will also receive a two year subscription to Transfer Snowboard Magazine.
Action Photo of the Season: $1000 in prizes of your choice.
Landscape Photo of the Season: $1000 in prizes of your choice.
Best Photo Editing: $500 in prizes of your choice.
HOW TO ENTER:
FULL DETAILS OVER HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Entries must be from the current 2011 Southern Hemisphere snow season.
- Winners must provide the original photos for proof of date taken.
- You can enter the same photos in this contest and the Most Improved Photographer contest. We are running the Most Improved Photographer contest as a separate contest.
- The Photographer of the Season can also win either Landscape or Action Photo of the Season.
- The photographer must be a registered member. Only the photographer can enter their photos.
- A maximum of two entries, per photographer, per day. You may enter two photo every day.
- We will be picking two weekly winners every Monday and the photos will be published on the homepage.
- The contest will run from June 10th, 2011, until the end of the season (date to be announced).
- All winning photos will be chosen by a panel of industry judges.
- The photographer always maintains rights over the photo.
- We prefer if you do not use a watermark. Just type the credits below the photo and we will all give credit to the photographer. If you must use a watermark, please make it small and put it in the bottom right corner of the photo.
If you have any questions or need help posting photos, feel free to contact us: info(at)boardworld.com.au
Winners will be able to choose prizes from our 2011 sponsors...