So who wants to learn how to BUTTER???! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 10:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Deviant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecks View Post
Fixed
10char
I lol'd....but only because I'm drunk.

For what it's worth, that kid either needs to gain a few pounds or needs a softer board. If that's buttering in that video we are all GODS.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,227
Default

that was pathetic...i left him an informative comment, full of helpful criticizm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
I lol'd....but only because I'm drunk.
haha very nice. Drink of choice??
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 08-05-2011 at 10:53 PM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Deviant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
that was pathetic...i left him an informative comment, full of helpful criticizm


haha very nice. Drink of choice??
Just saw your youtube comment, nice, lol.

Tonight it was beer, Jameson, a Kamikaze and some drink called a "cocaine lady" which was pretty damn good (dunno if it was just because I was already lit though). Was celebrating new job I just got

Beer before liquor just getting sicker, whatev, room still isn't spinning. Drink of choice in winter is Jameson or Guinness, summer is Paulaner Hefeweizen...probably spelled that wrong.. Anyways, good friends, good beer, good music, good times.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
JayMess686's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dirty Jerzey
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
that was pathetic...i left him an informative comment, full of helpful criticizm


haha very nice. Drink of choice??
hahaha you comment was very well worded haha i left him one too
__________________
Snowboarding till the day i die!!

2010/11 season days: 27 total
JayMess686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
slyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Milwaukee Suburbs
Posts: 2,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post

Tonight it was beer, Jameson, a Kamikaze and some drink called a "cocaine lady" which was pretty damn good (dunno if it was just because I was already lit though). Was celebrating new job I just got
Kamikaze's are the BEST
__________________
Thanks
-Slyder
slyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Deviant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
Kamikaze's are the BEST
Tends to be one of those one-time drinks for me, I love it but it doesn't do enough for me to drink a lot of them price-wise. For those wondering, here's what was in the cocaine lady (just looked it up)..

Vodka, Amaretto, Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream, (sometimes with Rum) Cream and topped with an 1/8th of Coke over ice.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMess686 View Post
hahaha you comment was very well worded haha i left him one too
haha i try to sound somewhat intelligent when i leave public comments. It makes having an internet argument easier.
Your comment sounds like it was written by a 13 year old who just made a youtube account. Punctuation and complete sentences to wonders for a post.

are you at a bar, posting from a phone, or just mixing cosktails and drinks at home? Ive had enough experiences drinking till the room spins sideways, then throwing up (cough cough, jager bomb threw a straw cough cough never again) I like stopping before walking becomes embarrassing lol. Beer before liquer...dont know why but that one also seems to sadly be true, atleast for me. The beer gets you into the drinking mood, then any things fair game. Lol just thought of this video, comedian comparing drinking to a party in your stomach
‪Party in Stomach‬‏ - YouTube


congrats on the new job btw!!!
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Deviant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
haha i try to sound somewhat intelligent when i leave public comments. It makes having an internet argument easier.
Your comment sounds like it was written by a 13 year old who just made a youtube account. Punctuation and complete sentences to wonders for a post.

are you at a bar, posting from a phone, or just mixing cosktails and drinks at home? Ive had enough experiences drinking till the room spins sideways, then throwing up (cough cough, jager bomb threw a straw cough cough never again) I like stopping before walking becomes embarrassing lol. Beer before liquer...dont know why but that one also seems to sadly be true, atleast for me. The beer gets you into the drinking mood, then any things fair game. Lol just thought of this video, comedian comparing drinking to a party in your stomach
‪Party in Stomach‬‏ - YouTube


congrats on the new job btw!!!
Thanks on the congrats! We have free concerts here on fridays with beer(tribute bands mostly) then was at the local bar-strip down the road from me bar hopping. I know too many people in that town so I drink for really cheap on the weekends. I'm home now, Ate a bunch so I'm sobering up.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,227
Default

i didnt eat dinner, so im making a run to del taco for some $.39 tacos, ill bring you back some. To the tacoma!!!!!!!!
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
slyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Milwaukee Suburbs
Posts: 2,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
haha i try to sound somewhat intelligent when i leave public comments. It makes having an internet argument easier.
Your comment sounds like it was written by a 13 year old who just made a youtube account. Punctuation and complete sentences to wonders for a post.
I think it's best he posed as a 13 year old maybe the kid will take it to heart.

but don't you have to give the kid for at least trying?????
__________________
Thanks
-Slyder
slyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums