Ski/board wax is 80-95% paraffin...canning wax...hydrocarbon made from petroleum...$4 for a 1 pound brick at the grocery store. The other 20-5% is unicorn horn, pixy dust mixed goat turds picked by vestal virgins. Just diy in an old crock pot...melt/not smoke (no open flames...its petroleum...you frickin idiots), a brick of wax with a bar of goat turd. Then pour in to a mold...yogurt container, ice cube tray or etc. It does fine for waxing the family's 11 boards and 3 sets of skis plus all the other kids that stop by to wax and repair.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 10-27-2011 at 12:38 PM.