Finally SoCal is getting some snow - Page 16 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Zombaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2 people quit? Where do I send my resume ? I found the same thing to be true with the P3 guys, super friendly, knowledgeable, and good prices. Plus the perks of buying a board there is unbeatable. Any pink on that board?

I'm down with carpooling up for Easter. May have some extra gear from my buddies who are flying up, but its not much.
Zombaco is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaco View Post
2 people quit? Where do I send my resume ? I found the same thing to be true with the P3 guys, super friendly, knowledgeable, and good prices. Plus the perks of buying a board there is unbeatable. Any pink on that board?

I'm down with carpooling up for Easter. May have some extra gear from my buddies who are flying up, but its not much.

We're real busy for a few weeks and then it's dead again. They are trying to keep us all working as much as possible so we can hoard funds for the summer. But I will keep you posted...and one of the dudes who quit actually has been coming back here and there as his new gig isn't promised full time either.


That was the problem was he was only partially available for this project so he started and now I have to finish.

Let's carpool for easter! We can take my car if we have to, I have more room but it's a V6 so not so great on the gas mileage.


You wanna go up to mammoth this weekend I want to go back but only if I can carpool. I'm also waiting to hear from blizzzzz so still a maybe for the weekend.



oh...yeah, the base is magenta....I'm trying to get over it

Last edited by mixie; 03-27-2012 at 12:53 PM.
mixie is offline  
post #153 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 03:06 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Zombaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
We're real busy for a few weeks and then it's dead again. They are trying to keep us all working as much as possible so we can hoard funds for the summer. But I will keep you posted...and one of the dudes who quit actually has been coming back here and there as his new gig isn't promised full time either.


That was the problem was he was only partially available for this project so he started and now I have to finish.

Let's carpool for easter! We can take my car if we have to, I have more room but it's a V6 so not so great on the gas mileage.


You wanna go up to mammoth this weekend I want to go back but only if I can carpool. I'm also waiting to hear from blizzzzz so still a maybe for the weekend.



oh...yeah, the base is magenta....I'm trying to get over it
Magenta hahaha

Not sure about this weekend. Supposed start moving (long story). I want to ride, its been too long since my last trip, but should take care of business and save my $$ for Easter weekend.
Zombaco is offline  
post #154 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaco View Post
Magenta hahaha

Not sure about this weekend. Supposed start moving (long story). I want to ride, its been too long since my last trip, but should take care of business and save my $$ for Easter weekend.
are you renewing your pass for next year? if you do you get 50 bux pass cash. So, there's booze taken care off

If you drink you don't need to eat.


And you can stay with me if you drive and we can split gas!


I'm actually supposed to go out with this dude over the weekend. Hiking at griffith park but he told me he hates snow So I might just cancel our date
mixie is offline  
post #155 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 12:16 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Zombaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
are you renewing your pass for next year? if you do you get 50 bux pass cash. So, there's booze taken care off

If you drink you don't need to eat.


And you can stay with me if you drive and we can split gas!


I'm actually supposed to go out with this dude over the weekend. Hiking at griffith park but he told me he hates snow So I might just cancel our date

I want to renew my pass, but probably won't be until right before the cut off at the end of April. Doubtful for riding this weekend, got a lot of stuff to take care of, and don't think I have the cash flow to pull off back to back weekends

You pick up that Mt High discounted pass?
Zombaco is offline  
post #156 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaco View Post
I want to renew my pass, but probably won't be until right before the cut off at the end of April. Doubtful for riding this weekend, got a lot of stuff to take care of, and don't think I have the cash flow to pull off back to back weekends

You pick up that Mt High discounted pass?

Im out for this weekend too, I picked up some freelance work that I need to finish by Monday. Got to work the real job the rest of the week. So no fun for me this weekend. I'm still at work, probably spending the night here. Its been hurry up and wait since 8 fucking am this morning


I haven't bought a pass to High, yet. And after a new board AND renewing my pass to mammoth I probably shouldn't either. I really want to buy a spring pass to one of the Hood resorts.....sigh I need to look into when high passes go up in price.

Last edited by mixie; 03-28-2012 at 01:32 AM.
mixie is offline  
post #157 of 229 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just looked at the mtn high website--they are closing April 8th. This saddens my already dark heart.


Would anyone like to make one last visit for the year? I am not working Tue or Wed next week. Well, I might have to work Wed.


So anyone else up for a tuesday at mtn high? Im going to pick up my pass for next season and say good bye for now

Any condition updates? not sure I want to take my new board out there but Im lazy, I don't want to move the bindings back to my old board
mixie is offline  
post #158 of 229 (permalink) Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I had the extra $ if be down. I'm still looking for steady work, and the his I've had so far this year have been anything but steady, haha. Skiforfree.com has tickets for $25 for anyone who's interested. I think the code is either ski or board
handscreate is offline  
post #159 of 229 (permalink) Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Senior Member
 
mrmidWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 171
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Was at Bear last saturday. If you don't have a pass its far from worth it. Make sure you have fresh warm temp wax.
mrmidWest is offline  
post #160 of 229 (permalink) Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Member
 
Frankyis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That sucks to hear. I was going to hit up Bear on Thursday because they have a discount on Weds and Thurs. I might pass now...
Frankyis4 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome