Colorado and Wyoming students - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 54
Default Colorado and Wyoming students

If you are a college student in Colorado or Wyoming and don't have a Wells Fargo account I will pay you $20 to sign up for one. The details are, if you get someone to sign up you both gain access to 50% off a seasonpass to winterpark/mary jane/copper. You don't have to buy the season pass, you only gain the option. To sign up for the account you need to deposit $100 into the account.

Like I said, I'll throw you $20 if you sign up so I can get the ability to get 50% off. I'm going out on a limb here but if you are out there contact me!


Here is the fine print on their website.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/skipass

Last edited by ace9213; 10-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.
ace9213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Tech420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 516
Default

So you get 50% off a single day or a whole season? 50% off a day pass and throwing someone $20 isn't going to give you more than a few bucks discount.
Tech420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 54
Default

Opps! Sorry I just went back and edited it. You gain access to buy a season pass for 50%! So you get the pass for 200 something!
ace9213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 331
Default

Sounds likes it a 2 for 1 deal meaning you pay the full price of one pass and get the second for free. Sorry but unless it was an actual 50% off a single pass, I'm good.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by budderbear View Post
Sounds likes it a 2 for 1 deal meaning you pay the full price of one pass and get the second for free. Sorry but unless it was an actual 50% off a single pass, I'm good.
I don't think it works that way. I'm pretty sure you gain the opportunity to have 50% off.

My friend says you each get 50% off.

Last edited by ace9213; 10-13-2012 at 09:28 PM.
ace9213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace9213 View Post
I don't think it works that way. I'm pretty sure you gain the opportunity to have 50% off.

My friend says you each get 50% off.
* To qualify for the 2 for 1 Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass offer, a new Wells Fargo consumer checking customer must be a student, faculty, or staff member of an accredited institution (a two- or four-year college or university, or a trade school) in Colorado or Wyoming, and open and fund a new eligible Wells Fargo Checking Package checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit between July 1, 2012, and December 9, 2012. All Wells Fargo Checking Packages® are eligible for this offer. See banker for checking package details. Limit one 2 for 1 Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass voucher per customer. Customer will receive a 2 for 1 Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass voucher at the time of opening and funding the new Wells Fargo Checking Package checking account, which he or she may use to purchase an Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass at participating locations by December 9, 2012. Visit skicolorado.com for locations and purchasing information. Both students/faculty/staff members must present valid Colorado or Wyoming college/university ID cards (one per student/faculty/staff) along with the original voucher at the time of purchase. Voucher is valid for Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass only. Customer can select to upgrade to an Adult Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus for an additional $100 per pass and includes six unrestricted days at Steamboat. No other products or passes may be substituted. Voucher has no cash value and may not be sold, traded, or auctioned. No substitutions. Offer good while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limited time offer; subject to change or cancellation at any time. Offer available only at participating Wells Fargo banking locations in Colorado and Wyoming. Wells Fargo team members are not eligible for this offer.
budderbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Dude, just pay the extra $200 and buy the pass for the normal price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace9213 View Post
If you are a college student in Colorado or Wyoming and don't have a Wells Fargo account I will pay you $20 to sign up for one. The details are, if you get someone to sign up you both gain access to 50% off a seasonpass to winterpark/mary jane/copper. You don't have to buy the season pass, you only gain the option. To sign up for the account you need to deposit $100 into the account.

Like I said, I'll throw you $20 if you sign up so I can get the ability to get 50% off. I'm going out on a limb here but if you are out there contact me!


Here is the fine print on their website.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/skipass

Last edited by ComeBack_Kid; 10-15-2012 at 02:23 AM.
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums