Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   Torrents (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/50416-torrents.html)

Lovethebean 10-20-2012 07:26 AM

Torrents
 
So my local shops all suck and don't bring in movies. Any suggestions on good torrent sites to get movies from? I've tried the usual Pirates Bay etc and no luck.

LuckyRVA 10-20-2012 07:58 AM

you can find them on iTunes

Further was just released a week or two ago

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/fu...ch/id568174270

AJHXXXIII 10-20-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyRVA (Post 528784)
you can find them on iTunes

Further was just released a week or two ago

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/fu...ch/id568174270

There are some good ones for 7.99 on iTunes. That's pretty cheap.

david_z 10-20-2012 09:51 AM

If your local shop doesn't stock them you can get most of the new releases from:

kidsKNOW distribution - Welcome

I just got Darkside and also the Bald E-Gal vid this year and probably will order a few more.

hktrdr 10-20-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJHXXXIII (Post 528795)
There are some good ones for 7.99 on iTunes. That's pretty cheap.

Unfortunately it is also the crappy iTunes video quality...

david_z 10-20-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hktrdr (Post 528810)
Unfortunately it is also the crappy iTunes video quality...

But...
Quote:

Originally Posted by hktrdr
So my local shops all suck and don't bring in movies.

So you're clearly willing to pay full price for them (unless that line was just a ruse to make it seem that way; like torrenting is your only option) so just buy them direct from KidsKNOW. Boom. Problem solved. You can even get Blu-ray for some of them.

AJHXXXIII 10-20-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hktrdr (Post 528810)
Unfortunately it is also the crappy iTunes video quality...

I wouldn't say its crap quality. Buy them from another shop on the internet then if that doesn't work for you. I get a lot of mine free with gear purchases at my local shop or online.

hktrdr 10-20-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david_z (Post 528815)
But...


So you're clearly willing to pay full price for them (unless that line was just a ruse to make it seem that way; like torrenting is your only option) so just buy them direct from KidsKNOW. Boom. Problem solved. You can even get Blu-ray for some of them.

Erm, misquoting much, are we? That second statement was not from...

david_z 10-20-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hktrdr (Post 528819)
Erm, misquoting much, are we? That second statement was not from...

Eh. my bad. I still stand by the statement in general, however, and as it regards the OP. He puts it out there like "Oh noes my local shop doesn't carry teh moviez so I can haz download of TPB" which is bullshit, since there are many, many options to purchase them from basically any shop with an online presence.

But yeah, sorry for the misquote.

dc-rida-4-life7 10-20-2012 11:44 AM

support the riders dude, pay for movies.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2