Learn to properly carve. Was starting to get it when I went on monday but there was only one run open and it was crowded and covered with jibs. Start to do park, would of on monday but it was all rails or high boxes. Ride switch more, this is like the only thing I am a natural at when it comes to snowboarding.
Last edited by EatMyTracers; 11-14-2012 at 12:24 AM.
hahaha so Awesome, now I know what I have to go for!
and @timmytard yes this was a wipe out. I had just strapped in @ the top up there and was riding down, sponger606 was like "hey man I got my GoPro recor---" and I immediately ate shit and came penguin sliding right toward him.
So ya, I guess i can dig the "6.3" on this one. Next time!
- take front boards to down rails, been doing em on my skateboard so I'm ready.
- front & back lips
- clean up my 3's off larger jumps
- 5's front and back
- get more flexible so stalefish and melon grabs aren't such a pain.
- find some pow, last year kinda sucked for that... need my fix.
Bumping this, lets see where people are at with their goals. Don't forget to go after them!
- haven't ridden any rails yet so no on the first two but front boards are locked down and I'm doing 270 to front board/back lip on boxes.
- yes! My 3's are getting super clean FS & BS, no more openning up early and easily over rotating with my knees still sucked up.
- haven't tried yet, I really want to try some 5's this weekend.
- yes! stales are easy for me now.
- sadly no... I bought a house in Nov thats being built and I'm saving all my cash for it now but I will get one trip to the mountains in a few weeks - praying for pow.