|10-25-2012, 02:43 AM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Socal, CA , Mt. High
3's off good sized kickers
Hit those wedge jumps, all you Mt High riders know what im sayin
Hit up Mammoth, Sierra-at-Tahoe and Big Bear... along with the obvious Mt High which i have a SP to
dont hurt myself.. right now I'm 0 for 2.
|10-25-2012, 02:52 AM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The OK part of Surrey, BC
Goal 1: Refine my switch riding to Blue level.
Goal 2: Consistently land small kickers and ollies without washing out.
Goal 3: Put 1 & 2 together and learn 180's, possibly on bigger jumps
Goal 4: De-synthesize myself from my fear of speeds >40km/h and steeps. Learn better speed control in steep areas.
I think I'm more prepared this year than last. Jump squats, lunges, calf raises, Stairmasters for 15 mins every two days... all these fancy workout routines just so I can achieve all my goals for this year.
|10-25-2012, 02:53 AM||#23 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Front Range, CO
100+ days, get my 3's and 5's off the big jumps, learn 7's, learn some advanced jibbing, front and back flips, find all the best trees in CO!! On and off mountain
Oh and hit Brecks jump lines 1000's of times
|10-25-2012, 08:26 AM||#24 (permalink)|
Not quite reformed yet
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: S.E. Mich.
This will be my 2nd "Full" season riding! (...hopefully this time there will be some Snow!!) Having said that, My goals this season are:
1. Ride somewhere,.. anywhere with POW!!
2. Ride MORE POW!!
3. Figure out how to remain upright and still riding after getting any air off
small features. (...more than my "one inch ollie" from last year)
4. Equal speed & carving while switch! (...I can do local blues switch, top to
bottom, just not quite as fast or controlled)
5. I got forward & reverse buttering spins pretty well down before I even knew that it Was "buttering". So this season I would like to get some of the other buttering moves mastered!!
6. Spend my vacation this Jan. @ Big Sky!!! (...More POW Please!!!)
...Wow reading this now, seems like lofty goals for a 50 something "NoooB"!
Oh Yeah,... and beat my 30+ days riding from last years shitty season!!!
You're only Young Once,.. but you can be Immature FOREVER!
Feb/Apr 2011. (27) days!
2011/12 (38) days!
2012/13 (48) days!
2013/14 (44) days!
2015/16 (00) days!
Last edited by chomps1211; 10-25-2012 at 08:31 AM.
|10-25-2012, 09:16 AM||#25 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
'12 NS Legacy 163
Days on snow 2015/2016 season:
|10-25-2012, 10:15 AM||#30 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2011
- take front boards to down rails, been doing em on my skateboard so I'm ready.
- front & back lips
- clean up my 3's off larger jumps
- 5's front and back
- get more flexible so stalefish and melon grabs aren't such a pain.
- find some pow, last year kinda sucked for that... need my fix.