Park Etiquette - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #61 (permalink)
squid267
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't laugh at a kid that messes up a trick when your on the ski lift. i know I have to keep myself from doing that cuz it really hurts someones confidence.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #62 (permalink)
c6969w
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

dont talk shit if you cant back it up.
dont laugh if you can land the trick
get off the landing when you fall unless your actually hurt
if your going to snake sum1 dont fall or be prepared to get hit
dont stand in the way
if your going to stand on a table stand closer to the lip then the knuckle
have enough speed for the jump
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #63 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
avenged1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6969w View Post
dont talk shit if you cant back it up.
dont laugh if you can land the trick
get off the landing when you fall unless your actually hurt
if your going to snake sum1 dont fall or be prepared to get hit
dont stand in the way
if your going to stand on a table stand closer to the lip then the knuckle
have enough speed for the jump
i dont know how many times i have seen people talking shit, and they end up not being able to pull off a single trick. really pisses me off
avenged1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #64 (permalink)
squid267
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

^^agreed. nothing to back up their ass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #65 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SPAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhhhhhgabe View Post
i just pissed myself!! hahhahaha, i showed my family just now and my mom vomited in her mouth...
__________________
2011 Never Summer Revolver-R 156
2011 Flux RK30's
2010 Rome Libertines
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #66 (permalink)
c6969w
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenged1985 View Post
i dont know how many times i have seen people talking shit, and they end up not being able to pull off a single trick. really pisses me off
ya theres is nothing better than makin some kid whose been talkin shit all day look terrible infront of all his friends just bein like lets play snow and u go throw sutin huge over a 50 foot jump and stomp it so clean
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #67 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SPAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenged1985 View Post
i dont know how many times i have seen people talking shit, and they end up not being able to pull off a single trick. really pisses me off
exactly. one of "the best" boarders in my school was having a conversation with me last week and i told him i want to get a never summer soon. he told me he hasn't been to that mountain

another guy told me he was getting a top of the line head board. he bought a used artek with burton freestyle bindings. poser!

i can go on and on with similar stories...

stooped rich kids (core ftw )
__________________
2011 Never Summer Revolver-R 156
2011 Flux RK30's
2010 Rome Libertines
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #68 (permalink)
c6969w
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowboardSpaz View Post
exactly. one of "the best" boarders in my school was having a conversation with me last week and i told him i want to get a never summer soon. he told me he hasn't been to that mountain

another guy told me he was getting a top of the line head board. he bought a used artek with burton freestyle bindings. poser!

i can go on and on with similar stories...

stooped rich kids (core ftw )
i get that all the time at school. mad kids think they can rock flow but really they cant. im on my 4th skatebanana i payed for 1 then got 3 free from warrenty cuz i snapped the nose on 1 and the tail on 2. 2 frontflips and 1 handplant where i missed the wall and landed on the tail in the tranny. but mad kids are like yo im gettin some sick board, which i will give them that the board is sick but i always say like dude do you even know the point to that board? do you kow why its any different from a rental?

i think a park ediquette rule is you cant be let in if your strait up ignorant
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #69 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Cr0_Reps_Smit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: SMiThville, NJ (Summit County in winter)
Posts: 1,630
Default

there use to be kids like that at my high school before i graduated. the first time i ever went snowboarding was with the ski club and there were a couple "older" kids who made fun of me and my friend for not knowing how to snowboard even though we've never done it. saw a couple of them randomly at mt snow last season and i was throwin 720s over the 65 footers and needless to say they were stunned.
__________________
Cr0_Reps_Smit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #70 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SPAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0_Reps_Smit View Post
there use to be kids like that at my high school before i graduated. the first time i ever went snowboarding was with the ski club and there were a couple "older" kids who made fun of me and my friend for not knowing how to snowboard even though we've never done it. saw a couple of them randomly at mt snow last season and i was throwin 720s over the 65 footers and needless to say they were stunned.
hahahaha, thats funny. thats a "bitch, please!" moment. im joining my ski club this winter and i hope to show all those douches that i can back up what i say, lol
__________________
2011 Never Summer Revolver-R 156
2011 Flux RK30's
2010 Rome Libertines
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums