The Art of Flight Series (the making of) - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
OldDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern BC
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
UMad bro?...

So let me get this straight, once I've snowboarded for a few years then I can have an opinion on who is and who is not a douche?...

Wanna talk about people who risk their lives everyday?

How about cops, soldiers, fire fighters, S&R, etc... and they all do it for shit cash and no nut-huggers and fan-boys like you.

Meh, again why do I bother...

Never did I say these guys didn't work hard to get where they are, never did I say they didn't deserve it, never did I say that I gave a fuck one way or the other. They just come off as spoiled douches. That's it...

The difference is a pro football player who scores a TD, drops the ball and trots back to the huddle like a real pro, and the moron like TO who has to do his "I've never been in the end zone before douche bag dance".

I wasn't trying to bring your idols down a notch and I'm sorry if you missed a stroke yank'n it to a TRice pic on your bedroom wall at your mom's while you typed up that reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
old dog and Gdog - you both sound like bitter, clueless, retards.

Any pro snowboarder from today's era is basically doing things that literally risk their lives for a cool-looking video clip.

not to mention the fact that you're both noob bitches who have absolutely no concept of what snowboarding is. you have no clue how much work the people who have put themselves in these positions have done to get there. you have no clue the injuries they deal with. you guys are completely clueless - so shut the fuck up. the more you say the more stupid you come off as.

no one comes around your job and bitches at how easy it must be to suck a dick now do they?
OldDog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
OldDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern BC
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Well pretty sure my life > your vacation.

When you actually snowboard we'll talk junior but as it stands you two dogs should stop cyber humping each other pretending to play alpha dogs.
"and my dad can beat up your dad" what are you 12? Does your mommy know where you are?

Last edited by OldDog; 11-30-2012 at 10:03 PM.
OldDog is offline  
post #63 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
How about cops, soldiers, fire fighters, S&R, etc... and they all do it for shit cash and no nut-huggers and fan-boys like you.

firemen and cops probably make more then a lot of pro snowboarders. Not to mention they have good benefits and probably retirement plans. Im sure pro boarders get neither of those. Not to mention their careers are limited to when they're young(er).

and? Men in uniform are fucking hot. Fire fighters have plenty of groupies.


you make this too easy

if a cat fucked a shark, the babies would be called women. snowklinger
mixie is offline  
post #64 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
OldDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern BC
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
firemen and cops probably make more then a lot of pro snowboarders. Not to mention they have good benefits and probably retirement plans. Im sure pro boarders get neither of those. Not to mention their careers are limited to when they're young(er).

and? Men in uniform are fucking hot. Fire fighters have plenty of groupies.


you make this too easy
Alright Mixie goddamnit... Guess I didn't take into consideration the "fan-girls" like you...
OldDog is offline  
post #65 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Gdog42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
No this is the response from someone that has never snowboarded a day in their life, never hiked for their turns, never seen someone die in an avalanche. In short this is the response from some asshole that has no idea the dangers, efforts, training, injuries, etc. put in for a 10 second clip of them riding a face.

I'll say it and I'm not ashamed. You represent everything that is wrong with how WE are perceived because you never did shit like this.
So you're a pro now?
So you saw some one die in an avalanche?
So you're now taking that out on other people?

Because the reason the person died was because you didn't get off your ass to save them. You were too busy trying to piss off other people on snowboardingforum.com via your phone, I assume. Dipshit.

This is a tasty burger.

Last edited by Gdog42; 11-30-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Gdog42 is offline  
post #66 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
OldDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern BC
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
So you're a pro now?
So you saw some one die in an avalanche?
So you're now taking that out on other people?

Because the reason the person died was because you didn't get off your ass to save them. You were too busy trying to piss off other people on snowboardingforum.com via your phone, I assume. Dipshit.
Woah there Gdog... Listen I'm all for poke'n Shred and BA with a stick 'cuz I think it's funny to watch them foam at the mouth, but talking shit about what could very well be a case of a man watching a friend die is so beyond not cool...

Let's just take it down a notch and keep it lighthearted. I mean BA and Shred are pricks, but that is sort of their "thing".

No need to go talking shit about folks loosing their lives.
OldDog is offline  
post #67 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Gdog42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have something I'd like to say.
I take back what I said about Travis Rice being a douche. You guys (except the Burton fanboy and that other pissed off asshole) have convinced me that Travis Rice is not a douche, just another honest, hardworking guy. It wasn't really fair of me to judge him like that just because I didn't like the way his contest was set up; that just made me look like a douche, not him. My apologies to Travis. If I ever meet him, I'll buy him a beer!

I still don't think that contest was fair though. But that doesn't matter. I'll just keep quiet about that.

But don't think you two get off. You've both only proven to me that you're both complete retards: just a couple of teenage kids on the internet trying to brag about their "experiences".
If Travis held a Red Bull Superdouche contest, I'm not sure which of you two would win, but I know one of you would. You're just that skilled. He'd definitely come in last place though.

This is a tasty burger.
Gdog42 is offline  
post #68 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 PM
The Rooster King
 
ShredLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,810
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
you talk a lot of dumb shit all safe and sound behind your keyboard you little bitch.
ShredLife is offline  
post #69 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Senior Member
 
cd21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
You guys (except the Burton fanboy and that other pissed off asshole)
U madI guess im theBurton fanboy...yeah i'm loyal to brand...but thats what I've been riding since I started
cd21 is offline  
post #70 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Gdog42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Woah there Gdog... Listen I'm all for poke'n Shred and BA with a stick 'cuz I think it's funny to watch them foam at the mouth, but talking shit about what could very well be a case of a man watching a friend die is so beyond not cool...

Let's just take it down a notch and keep it lighthearted. I mean BA and Shred are pricks, but that is sort of their "thing".

No need to go talking shit about folks loosing their lives.
He could honor the death of that person (which I doubt was even real, just being the kid he is) by being a kind, respectful, and damn-right awesome person in the snowboarding community.

But because of his ridiculous attitude and his obvious hate for other snowboarders he's never even met, there's just no way I can take him seriously when he starts talking about that stuff. Maybe if he had a more logical, down-to-earth personality I would, but that's clearly not the case here. He's just a kid on the internet. Nothing more.

I'm sorry, but there's just no way I can believe he's legit after all the crap he's thrown around. Same with ShredLife, who claims he's a guide. Yeah right.

This is a tasty burger.
Gdog42 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome