Biology exam - funny - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Powhound97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: washington state
Posts: 148
Default Biology exam - funny

> >Subject:Biology Exam
> >Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last
> >question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk. The question was worth 70
> >points or none at all.
> >>
> >>One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He
> >wrote:
> >>
> >>1) It is perfect formula for the child.
> >>2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
> >>3) It is always the right temperature.
> >>4) It is inexpensive.
> >>5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
> >>6) It is always available as needed.
> >>
> >>And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell
> >>rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
> >>
> >>7) It comes in two attractive containers, it's fresher and it's high enough off
> >>the ground where the cat can't get it.
> >>
> >>He got an A.




Thought I would share!!
Powhound97 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
NWBoarder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Posts: 2,049
Blog Entries: 10
Default

That's a pretty good one.
__________________
Oh yeah!? Well, my mom says I'm cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is online now  
Old 12-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Powhound97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: washington state
Posts: 148
Default

Thanks :thumbup:
Powhound97 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhound97 View Post
> >Subject:Biology Exam
> >Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last
> >question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk. The question was worth 70
> >points or none at all.
> >>
> >>One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He
> >wrote:
> >>
> >>1) It is perfect formula for the child.
> >>2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
> >>3) It is always the right temperature.
> >>4) It is inexpensive.
> >>5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
> >>6) It is always available as needed.
> >>
> >>And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell
> >>rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
> >>
> >>7) It comes in two attractive containers, it's fresher and it's high enough off
> >>the ground where the cat can't get it.
> >>
> >>He got an A.

Thought I would share!!
You are legitimately retarded, aren't you?
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Powhound97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: washington state
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
You are legitimately retarded, aren't you?
You're legitimately a loser, aren't you?

What are you like 10? You're name says it all, KID!
Like I said before, you wanna talk shit
Give me you're address and ill come to you so can talk shit to my face
Then we will see if sitting behind you're computer protects you!

And also, when you go to reply
Put it up you're ass, like seriously
No one wants to see you're mindless drivel


Here's a little something my mom used to say:
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

And keep comments about my mom to yourself, it's just going to make you look even like more of a loser.

Last edited by Powhound97; 12-04-2012 at 01:55 AM.
Powhound97 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhound97 View Post
You're legitimately a loser, aren't you?

What are you like 10? You're name says it all, KID!
Like I said before, you wanna talk shit
Give me you're address and ill come to you so can talk shit to my face
Then we will see if sitting behind you're computer protects you!
Christ, you just can't get any more pathetic, can you? It's like a bunch of vagrants splooged FAIL all over you and you just can't wipe it off.
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhound97 View Post
You're legitimately a loser, aren't you?

What are you like 10? You're name says it all, KID!
Like I said before, you wanna talk shit
Give me you're address and ill come to you so can talk shit to my face
Then we will see if sitting behind you're computer protects you!

And also, when you go to reply
Put it up you're ass, like seriously
No one wants to see you're mindless drivel


Here's a little something my mom used to say:
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

And keep comments about my mom to yourself, it's just going to make you look even like more of a loser.
Hahaha why do you you keep ninja-editing your response? Still trying to come up with an insult to make you feel better? Do you feel like you got it right this time? Good job, dipshit.

For the record, I would never say anything negative about your mother. Without her taking a load from a homeless guy, you wouldn't be around to entertain us all.
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Powhound97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: washington state
Posts: 148
Default

For the record, my dad isn't a homeless guy.
I edited it because I wanted to, not because I wanna make myself feel better, maybe if you weren't so fucking slow you would have seen I'd edited my original post..

Seriously, I'm done here
You're a piece of shit.

Last edited by Powhound97; 12-04-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Powhound97 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ComeBack_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhound97 View Post
For the record, my dad isn't a homeless guy.
I edited it because I wanted to, not because I wanna make myself feel better, maybe if you weren't so fucking slow you would have seen I'd edited my original post..

Seriously, I'm done here
You're a piece of shit.
Wow, after sending me all those tough guy PMs, you're tapping out? You're an even bigger bitch than I thought.
By the way, you're REAL father is a homeless guy.
ComeBack_Kid is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums