Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Snowboarding General Chat (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/)
-   -   What's the craziest/weirdest thing you've ever worn for snowboarding? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/snowboarding-general-chat/56874-whats-craziest-weirdest-thing-youve-ever.html)

Gdog42 01-20-2013 09:09 PM

What's the craziest/weirdest thing you've ever worn for snowboarding?
 
The most out-of-place thing I ever wore was a shirt on a warm day, but I've seen people wearing all kinds of shit like rabbit suits, bikinis, Halloween costumes, etc. :blink:

What's the strangest thing you've ever worn or seen someone wearing on the hill?

StrattonRider 01-20-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gdog42 (Post 608290)
The most out-of-place thing I ever wore was a shirt on a warm day, but I've seen people wearing all kinds of shit like rabbit suits, bikinis, Halloween costumes, etc. :blink:

What's the strangest thing you've ever worn or seen someone wearing on the hill?

i could have sworn i saw santa last year on the slopes :dunno:

ARSENALFAN 01-20-2013 09:14 PM

Some dude in an ultra furry abominable snowman costume today at Sunshine Village. I usually think those people look like idiots but this guys outfit was pretty funny.

oldmate 01-20-2013 09:14 PM

Snowboarding Cape would have to be the worst thing ive ever heard of. Someone posted it here the other day. Never actually seen someone wear one tho.

slyder 01-20-2013 09:28 PM

I got my pic taken with a guy in a chicken suit at our hill last year

areveruz 01-20-2013 09:36 PM

I wear a gorilla suit probably twice a year just for the laughs. Scares the shit out of the kids if you come flying out of the trees at them at night.

ARSENALFAN 01-20-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by areveruz (Post 608394)
I wear a gorilla suit probably twice a year just for the laughs. Scares the shit out of the kids if you come flying out of the trees at them at night.

Just don't do that in front of automobiles.

destroy 01-21-2013 12:52 PM

A few guys wear bras and panniez on top of their suits at the mountain I've been riding lately up north. There's also a bra collection on a couple of trees on the way up the chair.

NoOtherOptions 01-21-2013 12:56 PM

Saw a dude dressed as waldo a few times in Park City. That had me chuckle pretty good.

Gdog42 01-21-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by destroy (Post 610649)
A few guys wear bras and panniez on top of their suits at the mountain I've been riding lately up north. There's also a bra collection on a couple of trees on the way up the chair.

I went over a tree at Winter Park last Spring Break that people had thrown a load of bras on. This year I'm going to decorate my crizmas tree like that! :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2