Extremely long T shirt - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Sassicaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Correction: Sassicaia is a poser, not a hater.
I accept all insults, amd will even wear good ones like a badge, however you will have to get in line, and that one stretches WAY around the block. Wouldn't be surprised if it passes another time zone. With all that competition in mind you probably want to be a little more original in order to cut the clutter.
Sassicaia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I accept all insults, amd will even wear good ones like a badge, however you will have to get in line, and that one stretches WAY around the block. Wouldn't be surprised if it passes another time zone. With all that competition in mind you probably want to be a little more original in order to cut the clutter.
You really felt the need to pick up on that? If it makes you happy, go ahead and continue to pose with your branded toys (a good percentage of which you routinely misspell) and do your resort riding on an Ultralight clad in AK gear.
hktrdr is offline  
post #63 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
You really felt the need to pick up on that? If it makes you happy, go ahead and continue to pose with your branded toys (a good percentage of which you routinely misspell) and do your resort riding on an Ultralight clad in AK gear.
Why does it matter what he wears? Guys like him help the industry. Buying goodies and shit.
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #64 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
Why does it matter what he wears? Guys like him help the industry. Buying goodies and shit.
Missing the point much?

And "guys like him help[ing] the industry"...
hktrdr is offline  
post #65 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Missing the point much?

And "guys like him help[ing] the industry"...
He does, how do you think companies keep running? Trickle down tech and gear purchases. He's spending 3k on a setup, and making sure that guys like us get to buy it for 1/5th the cost in two years. I don't get on calling someone a poser, then the first thing you go to is what he wears.
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #66 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
He does, how do you think companies keep running? Trickle down tech and gear purchases. He's spending 3k on a setup, and making sure that guys like us get to buy it for 1/5th the cost in two years.
Not how it works, but never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
I don't get on calling someone a poser, then the first thing you go to is what he wears.
Still missing the point. Fail.
hktrdr is offline  
post #67 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Not how it works, but never mind.



Still missing the point. Fail.
You do realize that saying something is untrue doesn't automatically make it untrue right?
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #68 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You don't think that companies don't make a hefty profit off premium gear? You really think that guys spending 3k on gear DOESN'T help the industry to stay afloat? I don't even get how that is an arguable point.
NoOtherOptions is offline  
post #69 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 6,230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This thread was pure victory until stupid drama arose.

Let's get back to posts like that Sears one. That was just too good.

www.aGNARchy.com Reviews and David Z's rants
Leo is offline  
post #70 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 12:04 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
tj_ras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lets go back to making fun of tall tee's....all this other noise going on is boreing.

Edit: leo beat me to it, damn serviceless iphone.
tj_ras is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
long, tshirt

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome