Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO?? - Page 10 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 6,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neednsnow View Post
Dude: It is like any other social scene. If you walk in an say "hey, I'm going to "blank and blank" who want to come-along?" You're going to mostly get heckled and weird looks....but hey, there is always the stray chance that someone says yes to "hey, wanna go get after it?" Most likely, though, no.
Gotta agree with this. Went about it like a craiglist ad. SWSBM (single white snowboarder male) seeks SWSB (single white snow bunnies) for play time at the hill. No strings attached. Oh yeah. Baby baby look at that.

I bet I'd have better luck by saying "Hey all, heading to _______ in a couple weeks. Anyone want to meet up for some laps?" Then it's not creepy, you go ride around the mountain whether they're girls or guys. If any girls show up and you hit it off then whatever happens happens but forcing it pretty much never works.

And I must say STOP FUCKING OUT CREEPING ME! Ever since I got my promotion everyone's been stepping up the creepiness!
poutanen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 6,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Seriously mixie his moves were so weak it was embarrassing. You didn't miss out on anything with his type.
Hey baby, is that a board on your feet? Yeah? Do you like using that board? Yeah? Does it help you with your ironing? BTW that wasn't a sexist joke, it was a reference to Mixie calling my board the European ironing board.
poutanen is offline  
post #93 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
And thinking, "Damn I wish I was with THAT chick."

Seriously mixie his moves were so weak it was embarrassing. You didn't miss out on anything with his type.

I was more offended that he assumed I was there as easy prey rather than there to ride because it was Valentine's Day.

hahah I know what you mean. As much as I complain that dudes never hit on me it's usually because I never notice.

Ive had more then one occasion where some lame ass dude will try to talk to me and I just tear into him or make fun of him..Im such a bitch.

Then later one of my guy friends will tell me "Dayum mixie you SHATTERED that poor guys ego" I am oblivious to guys hitting on me. I just think they're being lame


Dear Poutanen I didn't coin the phrase euro ironing board I just stole it.

if a cat fucked a shark, the babies would be called women. snowklinger
mixie is offline  
post #94 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Hey baby, is that a board on your feet? Yeah? Do you like using that board? Yeah? Does it help you with your ironing? BTW that wasn't a sexist joke, it was a reference to Mixie calling my board the European ironing board.
Ah I knew what you meant. I keep up around here.

Your creep o saurus moves ^ stronger than the dude's on the chair

No wonder the ladies love ya here haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
hahah I know what you mean. As much as I complain that dudes never hit on me it's usually because I never notice.

Ive had more then one occasion where some lame ass dude will try to talk to me and I just tear into him or make fun of him..Im such a bitch.

Then later one of my guy friends will tell me "Dayum mixie you SHATTERED that poor guys ego" I am oblivious to guys hitting on me. I just think they're being lame


Dear Poutanen I didn't coin the phrase euro ironing board I just stole it.
I never notice either! Unless it's blatantly obvious or bad. Apparently egos are also shattered when you don't notice AND don't tear into or make fun of them. Almost like they wonder if they said it all aloud or in their head.

Man I'm so happy I'm not a straight dude or a lesbian. snowklinger's quote is oh so true.
EatRideSleep is offline  
post #95 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Member
 
jennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Central California
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSboarder View Post
If they aren't truthful, should they expect to be taken care of??
See....I kind of thought you might be ok until this statement. NOWHERE in your original post did you say that the girls needed to be model hot. You did not set a weight limit or say anything about how they must look. Then you say that if they show up and are overweight or ugly that they are not being truthful.

If you are going to be shallow then maybe YOU should just be honest about what it is you want. Tell us, what are the minimum requirements. I assume they must be pretty high for a guy who needs to use a snowboarding forum to try to get laid.
jennifer is offline  
post #96 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Veteran Member
 
MarshallV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
10 Pages? I did not foresee success for the OP.

He must of finally posted a shirtless bathroom picture and a close up of his pride. I'm pretty sure that's how its supposed to be done.

I never have understood the concept of online dating, It's like applying to jobs. There's some pretty stringent requirements for most of them too. Sadly I do not make the cut
MarshallV82 is offline  
post #97 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: GWS, CO
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
See....I kind of thought you might be ok until this statement. NOWHERE in your original post did you say that the girls needed to be model hot. You did not set a weight limit or say anything about how they must look. Then you say that if they show up and are overweight or ugly that they are not being truthful.

If you are going to be shallow then maybe YOU should just be honest about what it is you want. Tell us, what are the minimum requirements. I assume they must be pretty high for a guy who needs to use a snowboarding forum to try to get laid.
Nothing about what I said stated any particular size, shape, or color requirements, because there are none. I simply stated if they aren't truthful should they expect me to take care of them. For instance, if you tell me your smoking hot and you show up looking like you fell out of the ugly tree, are you going to expect me to share in on the fun? Read it all again and I hope you agree with me because I love a woman with curves and im not saying your curvy or skinny because I have no idea. PM me if your interested.

Last edited by NSboarder; 01-24-2013 at 09:19 PM.
NSboarder is offline  
post #98 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: GWS, CO
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
10 Pages? I did not foresee success for the OP.

He must of finally posted a shirtless bathroom picture and a close up of his pride. I'm pretty sure that's how its supposed to be done.

I never have understood the concept of online dating, It's like applying to jobs. There's some pretty stringent requirements for most of them too. Sadly I do not make the cut
Thank you. I think people will come around to the idea of meeting people through message boards, before they meet in person.
NSboarder is offline  
post #99 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Member
 
rider89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just read all 10 pages, thanks for the entertainment! I say go for it man, if you get some girls you get some...if not whatever...
rider89 is offline  
post #100 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Veteran Member
 
mixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSboarder View Post
Thank you. I think people will come around to the idea of meeting people through message boards, before they meet in person.
um, lots of people are ok with meeting up with people from message baords.

In fact I met my best riding buddy on this very forum. We sent a few PMs and hooked up to ride. We even carpooled. He came and picked me up from my house before we even met.

Neither of us ended up raped or in a ditch...however neither of came across as super creepy and looking for "bunnies" or whatever. It was like " Neither of us have jobs...Big Bear on a weekday? Ok lets go"

I hid my creepy until the three hour car ride lol....

if a cat fucked a shark, the babies would be called women. snowklinger
mixie is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome