Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO?? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Veteran Member
 
Big Foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 693
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
I'm not complaining



Edit: Totally just made myself sound like a hooker bahahaha.... just meant.... food + sex = greatness
It's okay, I was implying all women are hookers, just not as a profession
Big Foot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Senior Member
 
XxSnowbunnyxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Massachusetts (USA)
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
It's okay, I was implying all women are hookers, just not as a profession
Oh good so it's not just me
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline  
post #23 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Veteran Member
 
Big Foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 693
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
Oh good so it's not just me
This is completely off topic, BUT, I have a friend who is on Match.com and she goes on 3-4 dates every week. Not because she is that desperate to find a man, but because she said she "gets bored during the week, so why not go out and get a free dinner and some entertainment". I can't say I fault her for playing the system.
Big Foot is offline  
post #24 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NW NJ via NYC
Posts: 213
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't believe a serious response to this post was expected.. it wasn't right? This was just posted in jest?
SnowRock is offline  
post #25 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Veteran Member
 
BoardWalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 881
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
I find that women love the needy/clingy/desperate personality, just go with that and you won't be able to keep them off of you.
BoardWalk is offline  
post #26 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Rides Caturdayz
 
seriouscat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 538
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 6
Any Bunnies in the Roaring Fork Valley, CO??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti View Post
Haha, I actually met my last girlfriend in the singles line of a chair
Impressive. Did you mention your nollies in the box?

I train every day of my life as they have never trained a day in theirs. Alexander Karelin
seriouscat is offline  
post #27 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
XxSnowbunnyxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Massachusetts (USA)
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
This is completely off topic, BUT, I have a friend who is on Match.com and she goes on 3-4 dates every week. Not because she is that desperate to find a man, but because she said she "gets bored during the week, so why not go out and get a free dinner and some entertainment". I can't say I fault her for playing the system.
haha props to her! if I was still single I might do that lol. not gonna lie tho, when I WAS single I was hoping to find a great guy (which I eventually did on Plenty Of Fish and we've been together 2 years so far... the guy who got me into snowboarding), when dates didn't work out, I thought "well... it wasnt a complete waste because I got a free meal" haha
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline  
post #28 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 10:08 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coal creek canyon, Co
Posts: 1,496
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSnowbunnyxX View Post
haha props to her! if I was still single I might do that lol. not gonna lie tho, when I WAS single I was hoping to find a great guy (which I eventually did on Plenty Of Fish and we've been together 2 years so far... the guy who got me into snowboarding), when dates didn't work out, I thought "well... it wasnt a complete waste because I got a free meal" haha
I met my GF on facebook, going on 3 years now, turned out we sort of knew each other from jr.H./H.S. (she was my cousins best friend in jr.H and I was in H.S. at the time but vaguely remembered her from back in the day lol) Before that I did the POF thing, and it seemed like most of those...ummm...were just looking for a free meal/drinks/boat ride, never amounted to anything

Edit: off topic but who cares topic was stupid to begin with. Why is it that chicks seem to need to change a guy? Not all, my current GF has figured out I'm set in my ways and not changing at all, ever, and loves mt the way I am. Case in point, I dated a chick for about 4 months, after watching me SB at the local hill she stated "Honey if we are going to stay together you are going to have give up the silly wakeboarding and snowboarding, you don't need to show off any more" and " what if you get hurt and can't work" WTF?? See ya don't let the door hit ya in the ass


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JeffreyCH; 01-24-2013 at 10:15 AM.
JeffreyCH is offline  
post #29 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 AM
Senior Member
 
XxSnowbunnyxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Massachusetts (USA)
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyCH View Post
I met my GF on facebook, going on 3 years now, turned out we sort of knew each other from jr.H./H.S. (she was my cousins best friend in jr.H and I was in H.S. at the time but vaguely remembered her from back in the day lol) Before that I did the POF thing, and it seemed like most of those...ummm...were just looking for a free meal/drinks/boat ride, never amounted to anything
Nice! and yeah I think most girls on there ARE looking for free shit. I was looking for a guy but like I said, if it didn't work out, then at least I still had fun and usually got free stuff :P and most of the guys on POF are looking for a good lay.
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline  
post #30 of 137 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Senior Member
 
XxSnowbunnyxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Massachusetts (USA)
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRock View Post
I can't believe a serious response to this post was expected.. it wasn't right? This was just posted in jest?
I believe he was serious lol I feel bad cuz he's just lookin for a good time, BUT you can't post that on a forum like this where it's 90% guys who would love to troll you about it hahaha
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome