Hey there guys im doing a interview assignment at school on subcultures and was looking for a forum just like this one where i could ask these interveiw questions. hope to get some good an ansewers thanks alot
the more the maryer
Interview Question Subculture: Snowboarding
1.How old are you?
2.Are you male or Female?
3.What is your occupation?
4.how do you live?
5.how much time would you say you put into snowboarding?
6.what country do you reside?
7.what type of music do you listen to while snowboarding?
8. What is your driving force to snowboard?
9. When learning tricks what is your motivation?
10. How did you become interested in snowboarding?
11. where do you think technology will lead the sport?
12. does the xgames lead younger riders to try more dangerous tricks that they shouldn't be trying?
13. how does the media influence the sub culture of snowboarding
are drugs rampant in the sport?
Ok, I am a new guy on the forum, so I will try to answer your your questions without jokes
3. IT engineer
4. Working, eating, sleeping and snowboarding time to time
5. About 25-30 days in mountains per year, ufortunately have no mountains near my place of living.
7. I find it too dangerous to listen music while riding. You should hear what is around you.
8. From my childhood I had been definitely knowing I want to ride something like skies or snowboard in big mountains. I really love it. That is the force)
9. I am on freecarve/freeride side, not on freestyle one.
10. See answer number 8.
11. I don't think it would be any special changes in 10-15 years.
12. Yes, I think so.
13. I think the media is focusing on freestyle style too much and it is becoming more and more popular. Do not see any
relations between snowboarding and drugs in my country.
Hope I was useful for you
Sorry for bad english, or may be some misunderstanding of questions. I am not native speaker.