|03-05-2013, 10:53 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
2. I have gibbly bits
3. Professional forum poster
4. Water sustains me, I also require food, oxygen and sleep to survive.
5. Every waking moment relates to snowboarding, even when you're sleeping you're muscles are preparing for the onslaught
6. #6 is an incomplete sentence... What do you mean?
7. The music of my heartbeat, breathing, and snow under my feet...
|03-05-2013, 12:36 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
By what standard of deffinition is snowboarding a subculture? You do realize it's not 1986 and were not exactly fight for equality on the slopes any longer?
I like garden gnomes
1.How old are you? old enough
2.Are you male or Female? you'll need to buy me dinner first
3.What is your occupation? slaving for the man
4.how do you live? by breathing and meeting basic need for food water and shelter
5.how much time would you say you put into snowboarding? free time when weather is good and even when it isn't
6.what country do you reside? 'murica
7.what type of music do you listen to while snowboarding? depends on what the voices in my head are in the mood for, lately it's been national anthems (recent olympics and all)
Last edited by bseracka; 03-05-2013 at 12:39 PM.
|03-05-2013, 01:22 PM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Russia, Moscow
3. IT engineer
4. Working, eating, sleeping and snowboarding time to time
5. About 25-30 days in mountains per year, ufortunately have no mountains near my place of living.
7. I find it too dangerous to listen music while riding. You should hear what is around you.
8. From my childhood I had been definitely knowing I want to ride something like skies or snowboard in big mountains. I really love it. That is the force)
9. I am on freecarve/freeride side, not on freestyle one.
10. See answer number 8.
11. I don't think it would be any special changes in 10-15 years.
12. Yes, I think so.
13. I think the media is focusing on freestyle style too much and it is becoming more and more popular. Do not see any
relations between snowboarding and drugs in my country.
Hope I was useful for you
Sorry for bad english, or may be some misunderstanding of questions. I am not native speaker.
|03-05-2013, 04:14 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Interview Question Subculture: Snowboarding
1.How old are you?
Old enough to get radical with your mom and have you call me dad.
2.Are you male or Female?
I'm an outie
3.What is your occupation?
Super caring responsible environmental wonder youth of under wear or S.C.R.E.W Y.O.U. For short.
4.how do you live?
By having a heart that pumps blood through my body and is fueled by meth.
5.how much time would you say you put into snowboarding?
How much time do you think I put into it if I can respond to this question with another question?
6.what country do you reside?
The one inside that one land mass surrounded by two oceans.
7.what type of music do you listen to while snowboarding?
Norwegian polka bagpipe hardcore gangsta rap with hints of robot sex noises.
Seriously you should learn to spell check fucko.
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
|03-05-2013, 09:43 PM||#16 (permalink)|
Land of the Potato
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho