Who is going out west this season? - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8
Default

Posted up in Jackson for the winter, first season out west. Boy I wish it would snow!! If your in the area hit me up, lets shred!
nagle007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CMSbored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laramie, WYO
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagle007 View Post
Posted up in Jackson for the winter, first season out west. Boy I wish it would snow!! If your in the area hit me up, lets shred!
jump over the mountain and hit Targhee if youre lacking snow. They have a little bit more.
CMSbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #33 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
oneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PAC NW
Posts: 636
Default

I like how most people when talking about "going out west" are referring to CO, or Utah.. that is where WEST stops! do not go any further west!! PLEASE!!! nothing to see but ocean!
__________________
http://oneshotproduction.net
Helping Old Dudes Look Kooky Since 2005
oneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CMSbored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laramie, WYO
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
I like how most people when talking about "going out west" are referring to CO, or Utah.. that is where WEST stops! do not go any further west!! PLEASE!!! nothing to see but ocean!
Haha, you didnt mention wyoming. But considering opening day at my tiny hill had about 25 people. I wouldnt be sad if they came here.
CMSbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #35 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
hikeswithdogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Minnesota Summer--Utah Winter
Posts: 1,020
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
I like how most people when talking about "going out west" are referring to CO, or Utah.. that is where WEST stops! do not go any further west!! PLEASE!!! nothing to see but ocean!

Nope Mormans hate snowboarders stay away from Utah AT ALL COSTS
__________________
makingfreshtracks.com
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikeswithdogs View Post
Nope Mormans hate snowboarders stay away from Utah AT ALL COSTS
ya,its just full of a bunch of yuppie skiiers and mo-mos, plus all of thoes resorts suck anyway. I didnt realize how shitty snowbird was till i went there last winter, im never going THERE again
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
hikeswithdogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Minnesota Summer--Utah Winter
Posts: 1,020
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
ya, all of thoes resorts suck anyway. I didnt realize how shitty snowbird was till i went there last winter, im never going THERE again

Yep flat flat flat , I have to bring ski poles with me just to get back to the mile long lift lines!
__________________
makingfreshtracks.com
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
Land of the Potato
 
IdahoFreshies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 1,228
Default

psshh trips out west...thank the good lord i live out west. i dont think there is a more heavenly road on earth than little cottonwood Rd, im greatful im only 5 hours from it. My new taco will hopefully be getting a few 640 mile (distance from boise to slc) round trips this winter. SLC is in my top 3 places to live. I would love to go live out there in the future
__________________
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #39 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
hikeswithdogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Minnesota Summer--Utah Winter
Posts: 1,020
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
psshh trips out west...thank the good lord i live out west. i dont think there is a more heavenly road on earth than little cottonwood Rd, im greatful im only 5 hours from it. My new taco will hopefully be getting a few 640 mile (distance from boise to slc) round trips this winter. SLC is in my top 3 places to live. I would love to go live out there in the future
No reason not to make the jump man, lots of jobs(depending on what your after) and reasonably priced places to live. I think you can get a descent 2 BD 2 BR for like 680$ a month.
__________________
makingfreshtracks.com
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kysnowboarder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Louisville KY
Posts: 329
Default

I am defiantly planning anothning trip out west this season, this will be my third year in a roll. It not a question if, but where and who with? I did solo last year and had a blast. I don't think it will be two weeks this time though, me be a one week followed up with a shorter trip later season.

I really wish the weather would get cold so they can start making snow. I need to practace and prepare before I make it out there.
kysnowboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums