Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
- Southwest US (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/southwest-us/)
- - Place to stay in tahoe (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/southwest-us/50261-place-stay-tahoe.html)
Place to stay in tahoe
I am getting the Local Epic Pass this year and need to figure out where to stay in Tahoe (Heavenly/NorthStar). Any suggestions?
Last year, someone suggested the Fireside Inn when I stayed in Breck and that was truly a gem.....looking for something like that.
Kirkwood is where you want to be man, here's why:
1) Nevermind the fact that Kirkwood gets the best and most snow out of all the Lake Tahoe resorts.
2) Heavenly is much more skiers friendly. Several trails are moguls infested, and there are plenty of flat grounds. But, it does have a breathtaking view of Lake Tahoe itself.
3) Northstar gets extremely crowded because of its close distance to the Bay Area.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.