Any Tahoe Riders? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any Tahoe Riders?

Hey I'm looking for people to link up with in Tahoe. Back country anyone?
I've been in Jackson Hole for the last three weeks and I'm headed back to Cali next week!
SlikDsgn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 03:50 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikDsgn View Post
Hey I'm looking for people to link up with in Tahoe. Back country anyone?
I've been in Jackson Hole for the last three weeks and I'm headed back to Cali next week!
This last season I only went to Tahoe once (boreal) with some bad rental gear. For next season I got a season pass to bear valley because its cheap, but I will still be going on day trips to Tahoe. And now I have my own gear so I can go whenever.
SHREDallDAY is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Veteran Member
 
jdang307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDallDAY View Post
This last season I only went to Tahoe once (boreal) with some bad rental gear. For next season I got a season pass to bear valley because its cheap, but I will still be going on day trips to Tahoe. And now I have my own gear so I can go whenever.
Boreal with bad gear ...you might as well board Mountain High Boreal is a fun little park but that's what it is, a fun little park.

Squaw/Alpine are awesome. Make sure you head there.
jdang307 is offline  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdang307 View Post
Boreal with bad gear ...you might as well board Mountain High Boreal is a fun little park but that's what it is, a fun little park.

Squaw/Alpine are awesome. Make sure you head there.
Yeah I just haven't been to squaw or alpine since 2 seasons back.
SHREDallDAY is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome