When carving you keep a lot of speed through your turns and there isn't much snow flying out from under your board. It's like slicing the snow with a sharp knife. It's used for bombing runs with high-speed clean turns, however it's also essential in freestyle to set up for jumps and riding pipe.
In this video we cover:
- How to balance your weight over the edge of your snowboard
- How to engage your edge for carved turns
- How to roll from edge to edge
- How to learn your first carve turns
- How to carve on steeper runs
- How to use carving in your freestyle riding for pipe and jump setups
Want to learn how to stomp it like the pros, visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.