Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Tips, Tricks And Snowboard Coaching (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/tips-tricks-snowboard-coaching/)
-   -   FUKIN' A Skippy !!! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/tips-tricks-snowboard-coaching/134626-fukin-skippy.html)

chomps1211 03-15-2014 03:01 PM

FUKIN' A Skippy !!!
 
FINALLY!!!! :yahoo: Made the full 360 on the nose roll!!!! :yahoo: Actually, the first one I made, I went around twice for the full 720!!!!! :wavetowel2:


HOT DAMN!!!! It was slow and barely pressed for the backside portion of the rotation, but GOTDAMN it felt good! :D

Rasse 03-15-2014 04:45 PM

Well done dude:eusa_clap: one of the best feelings ever to do something new you've been trying for a while :thumbsup:

ShredLife 03-15-2014 06:22 PM

pretty sweet but not worth its own thread you spaz

Varza 03-15-2014 06:57 PM

Hehe, congrats! I forgive you for spazzing out, Shred is just a grouch :P

ShredLife 03-15-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varza (Post 1615754)
Hehe, congrats! I forgive you for spazzing out, Shred is just a grouch :P

naw, i'm a pragmatist and a realist - its just that most people are so deluded and stupid that it comes off as grouchiness... i'm really a pretty happy dude :) :thumbsup:

chomps1211 03-15-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 1615682)
pretty sweet but not worth its own thread you spaz

It's not???

Well, I've been stuck at not getting past 180 on those nose rolls for almost two seasons now. Whether it was a mental block due to fear, improper form/technique, lack of ability, or all three! Today I got past all of those impediments and progressed when I was beginning to think I never would.

Maybe you are naturally athletic with a shitload of innate talent and ability! Maybe most of this comes relatively easy to you. If so? That's awesome for you!

I am not! I wish I was, but if wishes were fishes,... A lot of this shit does not come easy to me, and when I finally "get" something I've been struggling with,...?


.....you can betcher ass, I'm gonna Spaz like a muthafukah all ova this bitch!!! :wavetowel2:




;) :D

Deacon 03-15-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chomps1211 (Post 1615818)
It's not???

Well, I've been stuck at not getting past 180 on those nose rolls for almost two seasons now. Whether it was a mental block due to fear, improper form/technique, lack of ability, or all three! Today I got past all of those impediments and progressed when I was beginning to think I never would.

Maybe you are naturally athletic with a shitload of innate talent and ability! Maybe most of this comes relatively easy to you. If so? That's awesome for you!

I am not! I wish I was, but if wishes were fishes,... A lot of this shit does not come easy to me, and when I finally "get" something I've been struggling with,...?


.....you can betcher ass, I'm gonna Spaz like a muthafukah all ova this bitch!!! :wavetowel2:





;) :D

chomps is always good for a chuckle! spaz on brother, spaz on!

ShredLife 03-15-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chomps1211 (Post 1615818)
It's not???

only because we already have this:

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/tip...e-trouble.html


;)

i am happy for you that you do have this to spaz out about tho... if that helps any.... and yea, some of this may come easier to those of us who started much earlier - but i absolutely can relate with that feeling of accomplishment....


...i believe it is what we refer to in the parlance of the genre as "stoked", brah.

t21 03-15-2014 07:43 PM

whatever,need a vid to prove it:laugh: Congrats chomps way to go!!

chomps1211 03-15-2014 08:00 PM

Well Shred, my biggest reason for spazing like a little girl at a boy band concert,... I really was beginning to think I'd "peaked" with only getting a few simple flatland tricks down! I'm still having a hell of a time with balance and stability anytime I try to get any small air, ollie, nollie, pop, whatever.

The fact that this just "clicked" all of the sudden and at once after trying and failing for so long? It gives me real hope that I may get there with those other skills I am still blocked and failing at!

Today was a lot like that first day where linking turns clicked!!! Same thrill, excitement, and more importantly,.. same realization of the potential for more to come!! :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2