Snowboard-Academy=Best lessons ever - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Talking Snowboard-Academy=Best lessons ever

I tried the online snowboard lessons from Snowboard Academy. It is videos, manuals and audio all to help you learn how to snowboard and how to do the craziest tricks.
here is a link: try it out=
Snowboard Academy - Home

Last edited by laxkid10194; 01-19-2011 at 05:01 PM.
laxkid10194 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Veteran Member
 
tekniq33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adios indeed compadre.
tekniq33 is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Veteran Member
 
grafta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,752
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey, sorry this maybe a dumb question and possibly the wrong place to be asking but... I signed on for the free lessons, got the emails required to register with response etc, did that and can't see a link anywhere to check out free content. Any idea?
grafta is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
After checking out the site and signing up for the free lessons, I am seriously considering purchasing for only $50. How much would you say you've learned/improved from the course? Is it truly a decent replacement for actual lessons or would I be better off spending the extra cash on lessons at my local mountain?
Deven is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafta View Post
Hey, sorry this maybe a dumb question and possibly the wrong place to be asking but... I signed on for the free lessons, got the emails required to register with response etc, did that and can't see a link anywhere to check out free content. Any idea?
when did u sign up? because it can take a day or two for them to be sent out. the guy who runs everything is really cool. I ask him questions all the time by email and he gets back to me within an hour(sometimes less)
laxkid10194 is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
After checking out the site and signing up for the free lessons, I am seriously considering purchasing for only $50. How much would you say you've learned/improved from the course? Is it truly a decent replacement for actual lessons or would I be better off spending the extra cash on lessons at my local mountain?
the difference with these lessons are they teach you the tricks and how to train for them but it also teaches you how to train yourself to do tricks. I could not do a fun box in the small terrain park but know i am throwing 360's with ease
laxkid10194 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Drunk with power...er beer.
 
Donutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,972
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 244
this would be spam because the link gives the poster click credits.

If there was any doubt...


Coffee is your friend. Everyone else is an acquaintance.
Donutz is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Veteran Member
 
grafta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,752
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxkid10194 View Post
when did u sign up? because it can take a day or two for them to be sent out. the guy who runs everything is really cool. I ask him questions all the time by email and he gets back to me within an hour(sometimes less)
just today, that's cool if they are sent out rather than just a link/dl situation. all good! thx bro
grafta is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafta View Post
just today, that's cool if they are sent out rather than just a link/dl situation. all good! thx bro
you should have the first one tomorrow. and then they ge sent out like every other day i think
laxkid10194 is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxkid10194 View Post
I tried the online snowboard lessons from Snowboard Academy. It is videos, manuals and audio all to help you learn how to snowboard and how to do the craziest tricks.
here is a link: try it out=
Snowboard Academy - Home


What do their free videos consist of? I have already signed up & confirmed my name/email. This wait is killing me though, if you know what the free videos are please tell me hahaa. If they impress me, i'll probably pay up and see what happens.
seanboobs is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome