New member from CT. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Easty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
New member from CT.

Hi all,

Just stopped by to introduce myself. I live in CT and have been boarding for a few years. I look forward to chatting!!!

Easty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:11 PM
BlueSi4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Welcome! I'm new here too, live in NY. What part of CT are you from?
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Easty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Thanks!

I live in Gales Ferry, way down in the south-east corner. How about yourself?
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:16 PM
BlueSi4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easty View Post
Thanks!

I live in Gales Ferry, way down in the south-east corner. How about yourself?
I live in New Rochelle, it's about 20 minutes from NYC. How long have you been snowboarding and where do you usually go??
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Easty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
I live in New Rochelle, it's about 20 minutes from NYC. How long have you been snowboarding and where do you usually go??
You're not too far from me! I've been boarding about 3 years now, but didn't get much chance to go last season. I try to get to VT and NH when I can, I've also boarded in MA. How about you?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:26 PM
BlueSi4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easty View Post
You're not too far from me! I've been boarding about 3 years now, but didn't get much chance to go last season. I try to get to VT and NH when I can, I've also boarded in MA.
Nice! I was planning on heading out this Sunday, not sure where yet. I keep asking around, been doing that for the past 2 weeks but none of my friends want to go, so I'm most likely just gonna take a drive by myself to Hunter this week.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Easty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
Nice! I was planning on heading out this Sunday, not sure where yet. I keep asking around, been doing that for the past 2 weeks but none of my friends want to go, so I'm most likely just gonna take a drive by myself to Hunter this week.
Nice, I notice you're a soccer fan too...me too...huge!!! I ride on my own a fair amount of the time. It's difficult with people's work commitments and other things!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:39 PM
BlueSi4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easty View Post
Nice, I notice you're a soccer fan too...me too...huge!!! I ride on my own a fair amount of the time. It's difficult with people's work commitments and other things!
I know, I'm not used to it though, I've always gone with someone. My buddy Chris used to live in Orange, CT but he moved to Boston so I can't go riding with him.

But yes I'm a big soccer fan, born and raised in Barcelona...it's in the blood haha
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Easty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSi4 View Post
I know, I'm not used to it though, I've always gone with someone. My buddy Chris used to live in Orange, CT but he moved to Boston so I can't go riding with him.

But yes I'm a big soccer fan, born and raised in Barcelona...it's in the blood haha
Nice...I was born and raised in England so it's the same for me! Do you ever get into MA or VT to board?
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 02:00 PM
BlueSi4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easty View Post
Nice...I was born and raised in England so it's the same for me! Do you ever get into MA or VT to board?
Never gone snowboarding around here. Last year I went to Gore Mountain, and a few years ago when I was in Syracuse I was going to Labrador Mountain. I'm just looking to go anywhere that's max around a 2 hour drive from me...haha
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome