Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Welcome New Riders And New Members (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/welcome-new-riders-new-members/)
-   -   New from Nj (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/welcome-new-riders-new-members/134506-new-nj.html)

Andrew H 03-14-2014 07:58 PM

New from Nj
 
What's up everyone! Andrew, 25 from Bordentown, NJ.

Been a couple times to the mountain, still learning (starting to get better with my toe side turns) Got an awesome deal on a Rome board, which will pay for itself instead of renting the next couple times.

Great forum, thanks for having me

SnowDogWax 03-14-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew H (Post 1614018)
What's up everyone! Andrew, 25 from Bordentown, NJ.

Been a couple times to the mountain, still learning (starting to get better with my toe side turns) Got an awesome deal on a Rome board, which will pay for itself instead of renting the next couple times.

Great forum, thanks for having me

Welcome to the forum. Which Rome board did you buy.

andrewdod 03-15-2014 08:31 AM

Welcome! I grew up in Mays Landing. But I made the move north almost 2 years ago now. I'm not regretting it one bit!

Andrew H 03-15-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowDogWax (Post 1614042)
Welcome to the forum. Which Rome board did you buy.

Bought a Rome Sds, found a great deal from I believe Ambush in Georgia

Andrew H 03-15-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewdod (Post 1614738)
Welcome! I grew up in Mays Landing. But I made the move north almost 2 years ago now. I'm not regretting it one bit!

Thanks!! Once I get good enough I do wanna take a trip up north

andrewdod 03-15-2014 05:03 PM

You'll have fun man!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2