Newbie - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 08:32 PM
snowboardbunny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Wink Newbie

Hey what's up? I'm Amanda, but you can call me Mandy. I'm 23 and currently stationed in Japan. This past Saturday was my first time (I was a virgin) snowboarding and granted it took me an hour to get down and I'm afraid of things that go fast and heights, it was amazing. I can't wait to go again, and I'm excited to be here to learn more about the sport!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 08:24 AM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardbunny
Hey what's up? I'm Amanda, but you can call me Mandy. I'm 23 and currently stationed in Japan. This past Saturday was my first time (I was a virgin) snowboarding and granted it took me an hour to get down and I'm afraid of things that go fast and heights, it was amazing. I can't wait to go again, and I'm excited to be here to learn more about the sport!
Welcome to the forums
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 01:18 AM
THE OFF PHISTE WHORE
 
KIRKWOOD-$LUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CENTRAL COAST, CALI
Posts: 674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow japan
post some pics please of the mountains over there!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and want us to be happy".
Benjamin Franklin
KIRKWOOD-$LUT is offline  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 02:35 AM
snowboardbunny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKWOOD-$LUT
wow japan
post some pics please of the mountains over there!
I got a few from this past time, but the next time I go I will definitely try my hardest to get some more!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2007, 08:32 AM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardbunny
I got a few from this past time, but the next time I go I will definitely try my hardest to get some more!
sweet keep us posted
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome