Hey from NC - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
dawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hey from NC

hey everyone!!!! Im from the Raleigh area, and have been boarding three times this year and having a blast! just got back from Snowshoe and had an awesome time!!

I am looking for some people to go boarding with, so if anyone is from my area let me know. dont really have anyone to make some runs with.

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

there's a few of us here from nc. i'm from charlotte myself. welcome to the boards.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VenomousSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 526
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka22 View Post
there's a few of us here from nc. i'm from charlotte myself. welcome to the boards.
also in charlotte, my best friend is up your way in Siler City.. I am up your way every few weeks
VenomousSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka22
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
also in charlotte, my best friend is up your way in Siler City.. I am up your way every few weeks
always good to see people from nc. next time you go, hit me up and i'll see if i can make the trip from florida to the mountains.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VenomousSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 526
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka22 View Post
always good to see people from nc. next time you go, hit me up and i'll see if i can make the trip from florida to the mountains.
I am going this weekend to ski beech.. going up sat morning and gonna board the twilight on saturday then the day ticket for sunday. Coming home sunday night,,,,

It's still in the making now but I will most likely be going up thursday next week and boarding all day friday day/night then coming home Saturday morning.

I am an addict... i go as much as I can to hit the slopes... If I didnt have a little one living here locally I would move to the midwest... nothing keeping me here vs being on the slopes other than the little one
VenomousSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Music Moves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the influence...
Posts: 1,154
Default

I'll either be at Beech or Sugar tomorrow... hope we get that little dump tonight!
Music Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VenomousSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 526
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Moves View Post
I'll either be at Beech or Sugar tomorrow... hope we get that little dump tonight!
hate i just now sw this i would have gotten up with you... was it not badass today or what??? that natural snow made the day perfect and the lack of crowd made it a real blast all day!
VenomousSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE OFF PHISTE WHORE
 
KIRKWOOD-$LUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CENTRAL COAST, CALI
Posts: 674
Default

my buddy lives that way
i need him to join over here
he does the bus thing to WV a lot he says
__________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and want us to be happy".
Benjamin Franklin
KIRKWOOD-$LUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Music Moves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Under the influence...
Posts: 1,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
hate i just now sw this i would have gotten up with you... was it not badass today or what??? that natural snow made the day perfect and the lack of crowd made it a real blast all day!

It was a great day despite the mad wind. Where you headed next? I may ditch work one day next week and hit Sugar again.

I have friends staying near Winterplace first weekend in March, but I'd honestly rather hike it up to Snowshoe if I'm going up that way. I need to hit Snowshoe some time in March for sure.

Peace and welcome Dawn!
Music Moves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VenomousSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 526
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Moves View Post
It was a great day despite the mad wind. Where you headed next? I may ditch work one day next week and hit Sugar again.

I have friends staying near Winterplace first weekend in March, but I'd honestly rather hike it up to Snowshoe if I'm going up that way. I need to hit Snowshoe some time in March for sure.

Peace and welcome Dawn!
not really sure... i was gonna go up tomorrow morning really early and skit till 4:30. Was prob gonna leave the house around 5:30AM. Dont think thats gonna happen now though. Looks like i am gonna have my little one tonight which means tomorrow i will be taking her to school at 8am. I was trying to get another buddy of mine to go up this thurs night and board friday till 4:30, but I think he has made plans now.

I am with you about winterplace... its cool but I'd just as well go to sugar... and if I am gonna drive that far, i would go ahead and drive to snowshoe and ride one of the best around.
VenomousSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums