Introduce yourself - Page 17 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #161 (permalink)
Moderator
 
boarderaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,800
Default

Hey Darren!!! Nice to see you made it over!
boarderaholic is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #162 (permalink)
Oh god...NO!
 
Slaughterhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super K2
Hey Danno!
Fancy running into you at a snowboarding site.
And I got email notification too. Wow!
Yeah, I don't know why that wasn't working at SB.C. I checked all my settings there, cleared them and re-entered and still no email notifications.

As far as the weather is concerned I'm not too worried about it. In a month (or less) you will shredding!!! Get your board ready!
__________________
STICK OPPOSITION MOVEMENT
If you want to act 'serious',
then become a skier!
Slaughterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:31 PM   #163 (permalink)
Super K2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic
Hey Darren!!! Nice to see you made it over!

Heya Jess!
Yup......found out where you guys disappeared to.
I gotta spend some timne and scope out this site but it looks really good so far.

Man I AM gettin itchy to ride.
I'm sitting outside in my tub and looking at the garage roof...thinking.....can I get enuff snow up there to ride off?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #164 (permalink)
Super K2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughterhouse
Yeah, I don't know why that wasn't working at SB.C. I checked all my settings there, cleared them and re-entered and still no email notifications.

As far as the weather is concerned I'm not too worried about it. In a month (or less) you will shredding!!! Get your board ready!

Yeah...i did all that too and still no emails. When you dont get emails you think nothing is going on and then you check and missed a bunch of stuff.

All I gotta do is scrape the wax off and she's good to go.
But there's still the problem of boots......mmine are about done. Broke em last year. Not enough selection yet to get too serious.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #165 (permalink)
Oh god...NO!
 
Slaughterhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super K2
Yeah...i did all that too and still no emails. When you dont get emails you think nothing is going on and then you check and missed a bunch of stuff.

All I gotta do is scrape the wax off and she's good to go.
But there's still the problem of boots......mmine are about done. Broke em last year. Not enough selection yet to get too serious.
If you know what kind and size of boots you want already, check out Ebay. Crap, our dollar is higher than their's right now so it's pretty crazy. Oops guess we better save that for another thread!
__________________
STICK OPPOSITION MOVEMENT
If you want to act 'serious',
then become a skier!
Slaughterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #166 (permalink)
Super K2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughterhouse
If you know what kind and size of boots you want already, check out Ebay. Crap, our dollar is higher than their's right now so it's pretty crazy. Oops guess we better save that for another thread!
Not yet......tried on about 3 or 4 different boots and they all fit different so i dont know yet.

And we should start a thread about deals in CA dollars.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #167 (permalink)
Oh god...NO!
 
Slaughterhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 812
Default

Go and start one! You can start earning points pretty quick that way!
__________________
STICK OPPOSITION MOVEMENT
If you want to act 'serious',
then become a skier!
Slaughterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:01 AM   #168 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
rgrwilco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Souf Jersey
Posts: 1,118
Default

just joined out of boredom. looks like a chill place. names dan, from the east. whats up?
rgrwilco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #169 (permalink)
Oh god...NO!
 
Slaughterhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrwilco
just joined out of boredom. looks like a chill place. names dan, from the east. whats up?
Ahhh, another Dan! Hi Dan! I'm Dan! Welcome home!
__________________
STICK OPPOSITION MOVEMENT
If you want to act 'serious',
then become a skier!
Slaughterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 AM   #170 (permalink)
Traynor2501
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaoloSmythe
who da thought!?
Yes indeedy,

Sad part is that people asks me who I am teaching English to. I usually tell them I am there to ensure that the other teachers teach english gooder then me... and Yes that is horribly wrong.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums