Introduce yourself - Page 183 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 45Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1821 of 2938 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 07:42 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Korea
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone. Noob here, originally from Texas currently living in South Korea. Been riding for about 3 years loving it but still sucking
BlackhawkDriver is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1822 of 2938 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 08:16 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Backcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: montana
Posts: 271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackhawkDriver View Post
Hello everyone. Noob here, originally from Texas currently living in South Korea. Been riding for about 3 years loving it but still sucking
Backcountry is offline  
post #1823 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy New Year, folks.

I've been riding 9 years and living in Maine, Vermont, or New Hampshire. I try to make a trip west once or twice each year - commonly hitting Utah or Tahoe... and one nice trip to Whistler two seasons ago. I decided to join since I was finding so many great discussions and gear reviews here.

Historically riding and loving Arbor boards (Element / A-Frame), this year I'm riding the Jones Flagship. Also use Burton CO2 bindings and Burton Ion boots. Its all freeriding for me and I love to hike to something untouched.

Be well.
kmhath is offline  
post #1824 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Senior Member
 
dopamean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alyeska → Vail
Posts: 267
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmhath View Post
Happy New Year, folks.

I've been riding 9 years and living in Maine, Vermont, or New Hampshire. I try to make a trip west once or twice each year - commonly hitting Utah or Tahoe... and one nice trip to Whistler two seasons ago. I decided to join since I was finding so many great discussions and gear reviews here.

Historically riding and loving Arbor boards (Element / A-Frame), this year I'm riding the Jones Flagship. Also use Burton CO2 bindings and Burton Ion boots. Its all freeriding for me and I love to hike to something untouched.

Be well.
mmm, untouched

welcome to das forumz

SNOWBOARD SCORE • 2012/13
__________________

• Loveland: 1
• Keystone: 4
• Breckenridge: 4
• Vail: 2
• Beaver Creek: 0
• Arapahoe Basin: 4
• Copper: 0
• Winter Park: 0
• Alyeska: 3
dopamean is offline  
post #1825 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Junior Member
 
PBLRDom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Surprise AZ
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hola

Hi!
My name is Dominic (I go by Dom).
I just relocated to Phoenix AZ after living in Albuquerque NM. Wish I was still 10 mins from Sandia pow :-(
I am 25 years old, all mountain rider. This is my 4th season!

Last 3 seasons and learning to ride have been on:
2009 Burton Process V Rocker
2009 Burton Mission EST
2009 thirtytwo STW

This season I have new gear (tracking info has it set to arrive on Monday the 7th actually!)
2013 Burton Custom Flying V
2013 Genesis EST
2013 thirtytwo Binary Boa


Last edited by PBLRDom; 01-03-2013 at 01:15 AM.
PBLRDom is offline  
post #1826 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:40 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 898
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBLRDom View Post
Hi!
My name is Dominic (I go by Dom).
I just relocated to Phoenix AZ after living in Albuquerque NM. Wish I was still 10 mins from Sandia pow :-(
I am 25 years old, all mountain rider. This is my 4th season!

Last 3 seasons and learning to ride have been on:
2009 Burton Process V Rocker
2009 Burton Mission EST
2009 thirtytwo STW

This season I have new gear (tracking info has it set to arrive on Monday the 7th actually!)
2013 Burton Custom Flying V
2013 Genesis EST
2013 thirtytwo Binary Boa

Posted a cute smile and all for us. Welcome Let's do you a favor and put you on something NOT Burton (although the Flying V is bad ass)
SnowOwl is offline  
post #1827 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Junior Member
 
Gnardog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ice Coast
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What's gooood

What is up
I'm Jason and I've been riding for 11 years now.
I live in a suburb of Buffalo NY
I primarily ride park, jibbing is my discipline.

My set ups include:
Rome Artifact 150
Rome 390 BOSS bindings
Thirty Two TM-TWO boots

Rome Agent 156
Union Contacts

SOON TO BE ADDED TO MY COLLECTION:

Lobster Jib Board 151
Union Contact Pros


BOSS.jpg
Here is my face.
Gnardog is offline  
post #1828 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Junior Member
 
AlexDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Espaρa
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi everyone!

Hi! I΄m from Spain, i am 28 and i've been riding for 3 years. I've been doing freeride, but i want to start with park, jibbing and flats. My board is an old Lib Tech Joey Mcguire 158(i don't know the year but it has 10 years at least ) with Wedze binding, and my boots are Flow Rival '11. Good ride!!!
AlexDG is offline  
post #1829 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Belgium, Europe
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, i'am from Belgium (Europe ), 18 years old, and i'am now boarding for 5 years, before 2 years skiing. I always go boarding to Austria or France and i'am looking for new challenges outside Europe
Sir G. is offline  
post #1830 of 2938 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 6,196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir G. View Post
Hi, i'am from Belgium (Europe ), 18 years old, and i'am now boarding for 5 years, before 2 years skiing. I always go boarding to Austria or France and i'am looking for new challenges outside Europe


Come to the rocky mountains (Canadian or US) there are some good challenges here. Oh and pick up a new board from Virus in Germany for me. The duty and shipping is killing me... lol
poutanen is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome