Introduce yourself - Page 246 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 114Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2451 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 07:56 AM
?????
 
Mizu Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
welcome. you'll meet you're long lost brother chomps soon enough!
Cheers Deacon!!!!!

I've always wanted a brother from another mother!!!!!

I think?????
Mizu Kuma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2452 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu Kuma View Post
Cheers Deacon!!!!!

I've always wanted a brother from another mother!!!!!

I think?????
What no Vegemite sandwich?
Ashcampbell is offline  
post #2453 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 10:23 AM
?????
 
Mizu Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcampbell View Post
What no Vegemite sandwich?
Ahhh, you speaka my language!!!!!
Mizu Kuma is offline  
post #2454 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Not quite reformed yet
 
chomps1211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: S.E. Mich.
Posts: 6,203
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
welcome. you'll meet you're long lost brother chomps soon enough!
So I'm passionate about my posts!!!

So Sue me!

You're only Young Once,.. but you can be Immature FOREVER!

Feb/Apr 2011. (27) days!
2011/12 (38) days!
2012/13 (48) days!
2013/14 (44) days!
2014/15 (00)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015/16 (28) days!

"The Older I get,.. The faster I was!!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chomps1211 is offline  
post #2455 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 11:34 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowDogWax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: SnowDogSkiWax.com, PA
Posts: 2,348
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
So I'm passionate about my posts!!!

So Sue me!
I'll sue for some Chunky Monkey
SnowDogWax is offline  
post #2456 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Member
 
dsdavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Originally from Illinois, but have lived in Philly since 1994.
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Introduce yourself

Be good be good be good, be good be good be good, be good be good be good, be good Jooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnyyyyyy.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
dsdavis is offline  
post #2457 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-14-2014, 12:01 AM
?????
 
Mizu Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 2,071
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsdavis View Post
Be good be good be good, be good be good be good, be good be good be good, be good Jooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnyyyyyy.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Mizu Kuma is offline  
post #2458 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

New to the forum but not new to the game. I'm 52 yo and have been riding for the past 35 years. I get 50 to 100 days out of a season, most of these around the province of Quebec (Canada), where I live. I mostly ride pow and groomers with a heavily carve influenced style, so no parks for me (being old and fat with bad knees is a bad combo ). I am a big guy (very very heavy) so I ride big boards (160cm to 185cm), stiff boots (Burton Driver X) and stiff bindings (Ride El Hefe).

I have been lucky enough to be involved with the design and testing of a few boards during the nineties with a couple of different local manufacturers. Being the shaper/designer and co-owner of a small skateboard/longboard company (my summer passion for the past 40 years), it was only a matter of time for us to start a snowboard division. We did so and I have been riding our boards for the past two seasons.

Looking forward to be part of the community and get involved in the forum. Hope to make some new friends and maybe, who knows, reconnect with some old ones.
Mig Fullbag is offline  
post #2459 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 04:36 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowDogWax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: SnowDogSkiWax.com, PA
Posts: 2,348
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig Fullbag View Post
Hi everyone!

New to the forum but not new to the game. I'm 52 yo and have been riding for the past 35 years. I get 50 to 100 days out of a season, most of these around the province of Quebec (Canada), where I live. I mostly ride pow and groomers with a heavily carve influenced style, so no parks for me (being old and fat with bad knees is a bad combo ). I am a big guy (very very heavy) so I ride big boards (160cm to 185cm), stiff boots (Burton Driver X) and stiff bindings (Ride El Hefe).

I have been lucky enough to be involved with the design and testing of a few boards during the nineties with a couple of different local manufacturers. Being the shaper/designer and co-owner of a small skateboard/longboard company (my summer passion for the past 40 years), it was only a matter of time for us to start a snowboard division. We did so and I have been riding our boards for the past two seasons.

Looking forward to be part of the community and get involved in the forum. Hope to make some new friends and maybe, who knows, reconnect with some old ones.
Welcome to the forum what a great wealth or information you must have, stories that make many a snowboard junkie smile, will be looking forward to your post in the coming months…
SnowDogWax is offline  
post #2460 of 3025 (permalink) Old 04-16-2014, 02:15 AM
Junior Member
 
ethanbaggett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland,USA
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Whoopsies! Thanks for the suggestions ThredJack and wrathfuldeity, very much appreciated! ^_^


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ethanbaggett is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome