Introduce yourself - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 111Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes
Same. Supposed to get it all last season but an indoor soccer injury delayed that

Hi all, my name is Wes. 5'10 195lbs and I've been boarding for 4 yrs. You'd think after that time I'd have mah own board but nuh. This is the year, any recommendations?

Looking forward to gettin to know y'all. Mad site too, nothin' like it out there.





Lookin mild out there. It's getting cold up here in T.O., all we need now is the snow!

T.O. as in Toronto? its damn cold here and we got a little dusting last night... things are looking good
administrator is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Wes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Yeah as Toronto It's cold enough for snow and like you've said it has just been light so far. Enough foreplay already let's get some damn snow!
post #33 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-08-2006, 04:36 PM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Hey everyone..i'm Brandon..been snowboarding for 10 years now and i'm looking to hit the passes up hard this year...i've been up 6 times already and i'm about to leave in 30 mins i'm 6'0 190lbs...and i love forum...i've been riding their stuff for about 6 years and can't get enough of them..i own a Jp Walker 157..with forum boots with the boa lacing system
post #34 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 02:07 PM
ghost
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRuMfReAk
Hey everyone..i'm Brandon..been snowboarding for 10 years now and i'm looking to hit the passes up hard this year...i've been up 6 times already and i'm about to leave in 30 mins i'm 6'0 190lbs...and i love forum...i've been riding their stuff for about 6 years and can't get enough of them..i own a Jp Walker 157..with forum boots with the boa lacing system


welcome to the forum


Forum gear =
post #35 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 09:31 PM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost
welcome to the forum


Forum gear =
yup thx...i've been enjoying the forums so far
post #36 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 01:24 AM
kappa_grl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
hey all! I'm 20 and currently reside in Los Angeles. I started boarding last season and I'm hoping for decent coverage (pretty hard to come by here in sunny cali)
this season. Just bought a new set up as my beater board was too long to begin with... and looking to learn more fun facts on snowboarding.

post #37 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 08:32 AM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa_grl
hey all! I'm 20 and currently reside in Los Angeles. I started boarding last season and I'm hoping for decent coverage (pretty hard to come by here in sunny cali)
this season. Just bought a new set up as my beater board was too long to begin with... and looking to learn more fun facts on snowboarding.

welcome to the forums
post #38 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
The Don
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Hello my name's Donald, but you can call me The Don.
I lived in California all my life and my local mountain Dodge Ridge is about 30 - 45 min away. I've snowboarded for awhile, this will be my 7th season riding. I'm 6 foot five, size 13 boot, so I'm rocking my boards wide. Currenty riding either my burton BMC 164 for pow or burton dominant 159 for park with DC boas.
post #39 of 3023 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 11:15 PM
drumcorpsguy04
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Hey Everyone, I'm Joe Smith. I know my parents were really creative when they were trying to think of a name for me. I live in Iowa, no real mountains, just a couple of hills. This is my first season riding, and I love to get out as often as possible (2-5 times a week). I love learning about this amazing sport. I'm riding a 5150 vice 151 board with morrow bindings and vans emigre.
post #40 of 3023 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 08:31 AM
FoRuMfReAk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumcorpsguy04
Hey Everyone, I'm Joe Smith. I know my parents were really creative when they were trying to think of a name for me. I live in Iowa, no real mountains, just a couple of hills. This is my first season riding, and I love to get out as often as possible (2-5 times a week). I love learning about this amazing sport. I'm riding a 5150 vice 151 board with morrow bindings and vans emigre.
haha you have the most popular last name....and i got the second most popular...Jones
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome