New Member! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default New Member!

Whats up everybody? I came across your forum in a search and decided I would join. I live in jersey but take trips up to peak at least every other weekend in the winter, and I think I am finally taking a trip out west this winter! The issue I was searching was I just picked up a merino wool ninja suit and my question is can I wear just the suit without another layer? Usually I wear a baselayer than maybe some gym shorts or pants depending on weather.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
LuckyRVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmkv View Post
Whats up everybody? I came across your forum in a search and decided I would join. I live in jersey but take trips up to peak at least every other weekend in the winter, and I think I am finally taking a trip out west this winter! The issue I was searching was I just picked up a merino wool ninja suit and my question is can I wear just the suit without another layer? Usually I wear a baselayer than maybe some gym shorts or pants depending on weather.
Welcome. Where are you planning a trip out West?
LuckyRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRVA View Post
Welcome. Where are you planning a trip out West?
Im thinking Jackson Hole but I keep seeing Whistler is getting dumped on so I havent decided where to go yet but im waiting it out a few weeks before I book something.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
LuckyRVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmkv View Post
Im thinking Jackson Hole but I keep seeing Whistler is getting dumped on so I havent decided where to go yet but im waiting it out a few weeks before I book something.

Good plan. I've already booked a trip to Jackson Hole the 2nd week of January. I'm hoping the snow keeps coming.
LuckyRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRVA View Post
Good plan. I've already booked a trip to Jackson Hole the 2nd week of January. I'm hoping the snow keeps coming.
Thats awesome I am so pumped to get out there. I cant decide on January or February though. Where are you staying at Jackson?
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
LuckyRVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,652
Default

We have an RCI timeshare we're using. I beleive the place is in the town of Jackson not Teton Village itself unfortunetly.

We plan on doing a few days trips to Grand Targhee as well while we're out there.
LuckyRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
slowmkv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRVA View Post
We have an RCI timeshare we're using. I beleive the place is in the town of Jackson not Teton Village itself unfortunetly.

We plan on doing a few days trips to Grand Targhee as well while we're out there.
Thats awesome I wish you the best of luck.
slowmkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums