Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

buying

  1. Burton FA, Burton Gate Keeper, Jones Aviator, Jones UMT or Salomon Super 8

    Boards
    Hi all, I want to buy my first snowboard, did some research and found these boards interesting: - Burton Flight Attendant - Burton Gate Keeper - Jones Aviator - Jones Ultra Mountain Twin - Salomon Super 8 This is my riding profile: I am an intermediate to advanced rider, depending on the...
  2. First board, jumping jibbing and butter

    Boards
    Weight 175 lbs Boot size 10.5 Age 18 No budget although id like to keep it low as this is my first board East coast (NJ/PA) I spent 80% of my time in the park doing mostly jumps, boxes and rails, have been getting really good at landing 3's and grabs, and for the other 20% I spend learning...
  3. Wanted: 2012 Nike Zoom Kaiju Quickstrike Boots Size 10

    Boots
    Hello All, I'm looking for New or even Slightly used 2012 Nike Zoom "Nicolas Muller" Kaiju Quickstrike Snowboarding Boots Size 10. I've been looking for the past few months for a pair with no luck. Anyone with any tips on where I can find them or have a pair they're willing to sell? Any and...
Top