155 Arbor Westmark Rocker
Fresh tune and wax, will be like it's never been ridden before
Used less than 3 days last season, great board for park heads and newbies alike
Extremely popular model, but unique topsheet, very reliable board for butters and jibs, one of the best park boards I've...
I am an intermediate rider. I've been riding an old school 2007 burton GTwin and LOVE IT! I do notice it doesn't handle that well in the super choppy snow. I tried the burton flying v and it literally bucked me like a horse haha! Should I just continue to stick with a camber? There are just so...
Hey! I started riding last season and got about 20 days in. I picked it up pretty quick, and while the resorts in my area have pretty short runs, I’m confident riding their double blacks.
I ride a 158 Park Platinum 2020 from Signal. Boot size 10.5 Large bindings, I’m 5’9” 200lb.
My wife decided to buy me a new snowboard for our one year anniversary. It's time to retire my 2009 Forum Seeker (156) so it was a smart gift.
She got me a 2019 Salomon Super Eight (157). It has a camber on the back foot and then its flat under the front foot. It's also has a wider than average...
Selling my Arbor Coda Rocker 157 mw that was given to me as a gift because it is too small for me. I didnt come to this realization until I rode it once, so it is used but basically in brand new condition with just one day of use. Board only, no bindings.
If you have seen my past threads you would know im looking for a new snowboarding setup. Ive got my eye on the Rome Artifact Rocker and will probably pull the trigger on that soon. So now im focusing my attention on bindings and boots. Ive done some research and have found two main...
i got a rome artifact 2015 (camber) and im curious what to set up with it.
for bindings im looking at the union contact pros or the rome boss 390's.
and for boots i have no clue. should i get a softer boot or a more harder/solid boot? (i hit medium sized jumps and jib frequently)
Hey guys, just bought 11.5 Burton Motos and some L/XL Union Contact bindings. I haven't gotten my snowboard. I was thinking about getting 157cm Rome Agent Rocker but I'm not sure if the board is too narrow or not for my boot size. I know the waist width of the board is 253mm but I have heard...
I'm selling my 2014 Rome Garage Rocker 152. It is a great park-centric board that's super fun to play with around the whole mountain. It's zero/flat camber between the bindings and rocker tip/tail, true twin. Great board for anyone advancing or learning in the park, or who just wants something...
I'm looking for an affordable CRC board. I've been looking at the Rome Agent Rocker 2013 157 but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in Europe (I live in Greece). Any other similar suggestions? Should I consider getting a camrock as an alternative? What are the pros and cons?
Weight 175 lbs
Boot size 10.5
No budget although id like to keep it low as this is my first board
East coast (NJ/PA)
I spent 80% of my time in the park doing mostly jumps, boxes and rails, have been getting really good at landing 3's and grabs, and for the other 20% I spend learning...
Hey guys, so I am currently riding a capita stairmaster and I love the board to death just due to the sheer amount of hours I have on the deck, but I am hoping to move to a rocker board since I am finding I spend the most amount of time in the park.
I am looking into getting a new deck and am...
I've been looking for a good all mountain board that I can shred pow with and then hit a few boxes and rails.
Im still learning jibbing tricks so basically I'm looking for a board that would help me learn.
Anyway so I've come to the conclusion that I wanna get a Burton Process 159.
I am looking at buying a new board and deciding between two the Flow Merc and Rossignol Templar Magtek. The Flow has a camber/rocker/camber shape. The Rossignol has the reverse order, a rocker/camber/rocker shape. Is there a major difference between two in terms of the ordering of the...
I gotta ask because I'm really not sure which board that will fit my riding style.
First some basics about me
177 cm high
boot size 8
I have been riding for a couple of years but only 1 or 2 weeks per year. Most of the time I'm just having fun down the mountain. For me it's...
Hey everyone I am new to this forum. I have been riding for 3 years and am currently on 2010 K2 park star (gift), flow nx2-at bindings, 2010 burton driver x boots.
I am looking at getting a new board and was originally interested in the 2013 billy goat with c2btx. How ever the 2014 has a C3 I...