Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering which size to get, the 155 or 158. I ride all mountain maybe a couple laps through the park. I was thinking in buying a NS cobra. Would this be a good board for all mountain? I am 5'8 and weigh 165-170, would a 155 be alright or should I size up one? I ride pow, groomers, trees, natural hits. Thanks for any help and advice.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
I was wondering which size to get, the 155 or 158. I ride all mountain maybe a couple laps through the park. I was thinking in buying a NS cobra. Would this be a good board for all mountain? I am 5'8 and weigh 165-170, would a 155 be alright or should I size up one? I ride pow, groomers, trees, natural hits. Thanks for any help and advice.
Generally you are probably better off on the 158. Where do you ride and how much pow do you get?
For reference, I traded up from the 155 to the 158 and I weigh ~15lbs less than you - but I ride mostly in Japan with lots of powder.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I went from a 155 NS SL to a 158 NS heritage at 175 lbs and never looked back for a no park just mtn deck. I also have a Blacklist 154 for my more park then rest of the mtn days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts