Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am a an intermediate snowboarder, I just started this season. I am looking to buy a board. I found 2 good deals on eBay and I am stuck on what size I should get. I am 5’8 160 lbs and my shoe size is 11. What would work best for me?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I also found a 155 for sale too
What board?

Post all your specs, what kinda riding you want to do etc. We'll help you find ish.
We vicariously live through others buying stuff when we're tapped out so you'll get all sorts of help here!

Also, how sure are you about your snowboarding boot size?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What board?

Post all your specs, what kinda riding you want to do etc. We'll help you find ish.
We vicariously live through others buying stuff when we're tapped out so you'll get all sorts of help here!

Also, how sure are you about your snowboarding boot size?
Awesome thank you. I am 5ft 8in, male, 160 lbs, and yea my boot size if for sure an 11. I am more of a all mountain rider. This is my first season, I have been renting all season and I really just want my own board.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I am 5ft 8in, male, 160 lbs, and yea my boot size if for sure an 11.
It doesn't hurt to measure your feet in cm. Knowing your barefoot measurement in cm makes finding the correct sized board much easier. Board spec sheets list nose, tail, and waist widths in cm. It's easier to know how your feet fit into all that if you've got the measurement in cm, called your Mondo size.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't hurt to measure your feet in cm. Knowing your barefoot measurement in cm makes finding the correct sized board much easier. Board spec sheets list nose, tail, and waist widths in cm. It's easier to know how your feet fit into all that if you've got the measurement in cm, called your Mondo size.
Thank for the reply, I spoke with someone at evo and they recommend the 155 so I bought that one.

·
Registered
Burton Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158
247 Posts
.....and yea my boot size if for sure an 11.....
I kind of do not believe you!!! Prove it :) lets see some measurements on your feet. Check out the boot section of the forum to see how to measure your feet. I promise it'll be worth it to be 100% sure.,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts