Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a 1710 sims blade ATV. Seems old. Cant find anything on it, hoping someone on here can help me out!

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I came across a 1710 sims blade ATV. Seems old. Cant find anything on it, hoping someone on here can help me out!
Send it to Wisconsin for a free appraisal and assessment.
:hairy:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
How about I e-mail you a picture first? Im pretty close to Hudson, I'm looking to sell
You can just post it here. I know a few guys local to us that collect, not sure if they're big Sims guys or not.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
What are you hoping to get for it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know it sold for $500 in 1990. I know the other 1710 is online for $1000. Im waiting to hear back from someone to give me a better idea as I don't go into this market often. Would you have a ballpark estimate on the matter?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I know it sold for $500 in 1990. I know the other 1710 is online for $1000. Im waiting to hear back from someone to give me a better idea as I don't go into this market often. Would you have a ballpark estimate on the matter?
the collecting community will tell you it's only worth what somebody will pay for it.

It looks clean, I'd pay $75. There might be somebody out there that'll spend more, but remember that just because somebody listed one at $1000 doesn't mean they'll get a grand. What it sold for in '90 is irrelevant, 99.99999% of snowboards aren't worth $100 after 4-5 years.

This forum is not a collector forum, so you'll be lucky if anybody else in here even says $75. This forum is for riders, and there's much, MUCH better boards to ride everywhere.

:dunno:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Between $100-$200 depending if you can find someone looking for that specific model.

Someone that can't find a better one for cheaper.

TT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts